Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A regular

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    I have lots of regulars, the feedback I get is that they feel more relaxed, they know the set up, the way I work & where they are coming too, it takes away some of the angst of meeting someone new. They also feel freer to explore some of their sexual fantasies as they feel more comfortable talking openly to someone that they know.

Sandy x
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJosephine View Post
    Regulars are great fun.
    You can be more cheeky and explore more when you know a person is sound.
    As long as privacy is respected.
    None of my long term clients ask nosey personal questions or belittle their patners if they have them.
    Keep it fun and fresh
    Good to hear girls .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I think sandy said it all there it just male the appointment just that little more relaxing and as you get more comfortable with each other you can try new things. There's one particular lady here that always makes me feel so comfortable that i often suggest a few new ideas some of them she's really loved and some haven't been so successful but we've only ended up having a good laugh at it well at least i tryJust as well her suggestions always come off .
    Now that sounds like a real advantage.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Now that sounds like a real advantage.
    I think that is an advantage of been a regular as you become more comfortable with each other you trust each other more and she's always open to trying what i suggest so I'm always open to try something new. That i probably wouldn't try with a new lady.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

bootboy (03-08-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12