Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: real or not real that is the question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default real or not real that is the question

[sSIZE=5][/SIZE]
    there is somethings I find difficult to understand but I often wonder when women get breast enlargements and there breasts are absolutely fine I know my self I love the real breast on a woman that's what god gave us,now don't get me wrong there are issues with everyone why they do medically or accident wise.
    but when I see women with absolutely beautiful soft breasts and firm nipples when they get excited or turned on,
    now I feel every time its all fake like a plastic doll.
    or maybe its me being old fashioned but I like orginal women not fake

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bendmychasis For This Useful Post:

Reviews

It is part of our current culture, like the shaven /unshaven debate , you might even call it an extension of make up if you will, as in how women want or feel they have to present themselves to the world.And as they would likely tell you that's their decision, but I know what you mean.It is the same culture that makes some men want perfect "abs", or worry about their receding hairline or increasingly patronise cosmetic surgeons themselves.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    It is part of our current culture, like the shaven /unshaven debate , you might even call it an extension of make up if you will, as in how women want or feel they have to present themselves to the world.And as they would likely tell you that's their decision, but I know what you mean.It is the same culture that makes some men want perfect "abs", or worry about their receding hairline or increasingly patronise cosmetic surgeons themselves.
    I think it is mostly due to men wanting women to be ridiculously thin and still have big boobs, which for most people is not possible. Often very slim people are boy like figures and that is how nature intended, but you want it all and you get it all and then complain (well, some do).

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-08-15)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I think it is mostly due to men wanting women to be ridiculously thin and still have big boobs, which for most people is not possible. Often very slim people are boy like figures and that is how nature intended, but you want it all and you get it all and then complain (well, some do).
    I hate ridiculously skinny women with big tits, don't think David Beckham does either... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-WAG-look.html

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Limerickguy1 For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-08-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Limerickguy1 View Post
    I hate ridiculously skinny women with big tits, don't think David Beckham does either... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-WAG-look.html
    I never said ridiculously slim. I'm talking size 8 or 10. You don't really start to get a cleavage until you're size 12 upward. Of course there are always exception to the rule and some girls have both, but it is rare.

I was a b cup when I was size 12.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 02-08-15 at 09:58.

Reviews

Some men.
    Women often feel their ideal body shape to be very thin , what a lot of males would regard as being too thin.And this is something that varies over time in the culture as well.In the 50s , Marilyn Monroe a size 14 or so , was seen as having an ideal figure but in modern Hollywood , would be told to lose weight. A lot of current and recent female "style icons " are very thin and this far more than men is driving a lot of pressure on women to be uber thin.Most men like curves and the old waist /hip ratio of 0.7probably a sign of high fertility;-) Nor do all men like big boobs, esp big out of proportion fake boobs.
    I would hazard an educated guess , that if a large group of men were shown pictures of boobs and asked to pick their favourite, it would likely be a C cup and natural.And in second place a D cup.Above and below these sizes may have less male aficionados.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Some men.
    Women often feel their ideal body shape to be very thin , what a lot of males would regard as being too thin.And this is something that varies over time in the culture as well.In the 50s , Marilyn Monroe a size 14 or so , was seen as having an ideal figure but in modern Hollywood , would be told to lose weight. A lot of current and recent female "style icons " are very thin and this far more than men is driving a lot of pressure on women to be uber thin.Most men like curves and the old waist /hip ratio of 0.7probably a sign of high fertility;-) Nor do all men like big boobs, esp big out of proportion fake boobs.
    I would hazard an educated guess , that if a large group of men were shown pictures of boobs and asked to pick their favourite, it would likely be a C cup and natural.And in second place a D cup.Above and below these sizes may have less male aficionados.
    She was size 14 in US sizes, which is the same as size 10 in the UK and Ireland. Just to put that in perspective.

Reviews

She was size 14 in US sizes, which is the same as size 10 in the UK and Ireland. Just to put that in perspective.
    She was sometimes size 16 , size 12 here and in the modern film and fashion worlds would still be told she was too fat and to lose weight.
    And this is where the real pressure for women to be too thin comes from,
    and not from Charlie Bloggs and his brother Joe, the average men in the street.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (02-08-15)

13. Default

I think it's more media portrayal that's the issue as opposed to 'what men want'. I'm quite happy with my wholly natural D cups - soft & pliable, as they should be, but pert enough that I rarely wear a bra. I've certainly never had any complaints about them being too big/small/out of proportion etc.

By the same token, I'm not bothered about not being skinny. I'm a big girl & I have a tummy. So what? The only people who's opinions I care about actually love my tum & I have no shortage of admirers. I'm guessing it's either desirable or pales into insignificance due to my smashing personality & winning smile ;-D

As the Cat in the Hat says, 'Those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind' :-)
    Highly experienced English Dominatrix, now in Wexford!
    Visit my website or call on 083 843 6776
    By prior appointment only

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Constance View Post
    I think it's more media portrayal that's the issue as opposed to 'what men want'. I'm quite happy with my wholly natural D cups - soft & pliable, as they should be, but pert enough that I rarely wear a bra. I've certainly never had any complaints about them being too big/small/out of proportion etc.

By the same token, I'm not bothered about not being skinny. I'm a big girl & I have a tummy. So what? The only people who's opinions I care about actually love my tum & I have no shortage of admirers. I'm guessing it's either desirable or pales into insignificance due to my smashing personality & winning smile ;-D

As the Cat in the Hat says, 'Those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind' :-)
    I am not worried about my beer belly and my significant legion of admirers only ask when the twins are due. ;-)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast