Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Six women arrested in brothel raids

  1. #1

    Exclamation Six women arrested in brothel raids

    http://www.independent.ie/regionals/...-31407926.html

    Details about two brothels that were raided by Gardai in Dundalk town centre were revealed after six women, aged between 19 and 30, appeared at the district court last week.

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Conrad de Montferrat For This Useful Post:

    casman (01-08-15), Danny2011 (01-08-15), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (21-09-15), Irish Fiona (15-08-15), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (03-08-15), Melindablondey (01-08-15), N001 (07-09-15), nonpareil (01-08-15), Prickly (01-08-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (02-08-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (02-08-15), SteveB (01-08-15), The dirt bird (01-08-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad de Montferrat View Post
    I see gardai kept the girls phones.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    I see gardai kept the girls phones.
    Usually do and laptops if they had them (and if they didn't have any laptop , it might also indicate something.)

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (02-08-15), N001 (07-09-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    973
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    When the garda take the phones they download all the numbers and keep them on file
    when they download another phone they cross check to see if any of the same numbers appear on both or the frequency those numbers are called
    my number is on those files but that proves nothing I rang the wrong number oops
    I foolishly sent a text once the phone was taken by the guards and they rang me to say they had read my text
    that was not one of my brightest moments lol

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

    N001 (07-09-15), nonpareil (02-08-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    When the garda take the phones they download all the numbers and keep them on file
    when they download another phone they cross check to see if any of the same numbers appear on both or the frequency those numbers are called
    my number is on those files but that proves nothing I rang the wrong number oops
    I foolishly sent a text once the phone was taken by the guards and they rang me to say they had read my text
    that was not one of my brightest moments lol
    Can they link you to the phone ?

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,471
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    I like calling escorts and chatting to them.
    I'd never visit.

    Your honour

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (03-08-15), N001 (07-09-15), The dirt bird (08-08-15), warmcome (02-08-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    260

    Default

    I would think with all the Garda technology and intelligence expertise they merely tolerate prostitution,if they wanted I am sure they could get real names and addresses of any girl or member on here.
    Last edited by I like to give Oral; 02-08-15 at 12:55.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to I like to give Oral For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexy Sofie (13-08-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like to give Oral View Post
    I would think with all the Garda technology and intelligence expertise they merely tolerate prostitution,if they wanted I am sure they could get real names and addresses of any girl or member on here.
    ATEOTD the Gardai are over stretched and under resourced — It this case there were 6 girls in 2 apartments next to each other — there must have been a massive footfall to that apartment block and that area of it in particular. It is very possible that neighbours complained and the Gardai had to act.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiseremmasweet (21-09-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (03-08-15), Irish Fiona (15-08-15), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (03-08-15), Melindablondey (02-08-15), milkman (02-08-15), N001 (07-09-15), nonpareil (02-08-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (18-08-15), Escort AdvertiserSexyLora (02-08-15), The dirt bird (08-08-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I like calling escorts and chatting to them.
    I'd never visit.

    Your honour
    He must have been talking through his arse then M'Lud, as he had his trousers around his ankles.

  16. #10

    Default

    I have only started visiting escorts in the last 4 months. Do raids like this happen often and should I use a prepaid phone to call escorts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •