Thread: Thank you ireland

Red face Thank you ireland

It's been 4 months since I joined the borads ,And IE I was clueless of how this worked , thank you for all the support FROM THE GUYS AND and some of the the great reviewers who had faith in me since I was very new ! also to the ladies behind the scenes ....I have grown so much and have so much more understanding ..with only a few more months left till my Graduation I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU !!! It's been amazing I wish you all the best ,thank you to the other Sophie,Irish ashleey who so down to eArth what a beautiful lady , beautiful soul (getting emotional ) ..Big thanks to all my reviewers.

Kisses your crazy Sofia

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to KimeraRoss For This Useful Post:

Bogman (01-08-15), casman (01-08-15), Chez (01-08-15), joggon (01-08-15), Jorge (01-08-15), Naughtylittlefecker (01-08-15), nonpareil (01-08-15), Rachel Divine (01-08-15), scouserpete (01-08-15), SophieX (01-08-15), The dirt bird (01-08-15), TonyStark (01-08-15), Walshie (01-08-15), YoungIrishGirl (01-08-15), zoozoozoo (01-08-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sofiabomshell View Post
    It's been 4 months since I joined the borads ,And IE I was clueless of how this worked , thank you for all the support FROM THE GUYS AND and some of the the great reviewers who had faith in me since I was very new ! also to the ladies behind the scenes ....I have grown so much and have so much more understanding ..with only a few more months left till my Graduation I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU !!! It's been amazing I wish you all the best ,thank you to the other Sophie,Irish ashleey who so down to eArth what a beautiful lady , beautiful soul (getting emotional ) ..Big thanks to all my reviewers.

Kisses your crazy Sofia
    Goodluck, Sofia, will you be returning to Ireland again, at least the mud fights in Cavan would have been good, you didn't film them by any chance

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

Chez (01-08-15), KimeraRoss (01-08-15)

Kisses your crazy Sofia
    Awww lots of love to you babe! Call you later xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to YoungIrishGirl For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (01-08-15)

Reviews

Kisses your crazy Sofia
    Best of luck with your graduation ,lets hope not too many here will need your skills when you qualify

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

KimeraRoss (01-08-15)

9. Default

Yes,
    I agree wholeheartly,

A lot of good useful stuff is posted here