Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ts pocahontas, ts rebbeca sato-ts star

Very funny,, you can't imagine how my life changed because i was banned for a week,, i went in a very deep and dark depression,, im taking pills trying recover my self confidence,, Oh no sorry, this was a movie i saw yesterday,, Anyway, some persons can't hear the truth,, That's all ,,
    And my name is Nicoli,,
    Quote Originally Posted by AdoreTGIRLS View Post
    Nicola . I posted this BEFORE I MET 2 of the girls... And the information was welcomed for me to make my choice..play safe?? I always play safe.. Last time i hear from you you got banned for bullying on the form.. Now don't tell me to play safe when I already do
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

Ahh I forgot to ask,, can u please explain me why your last review was deleted??
    Im just curious, i know the reason already but i just want hear from you ,,
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

If she wants to bully me she can lol

Be careful bold boy
    I can do a very dirty bullying with you ,, your sexy bold horny boy
    Quote Originally Posted by uni boy View Post
    If she wants to bully me she can lol
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

I can explain why my last review was deleted.. I have a wife.. And the escourt was txtn my mobile a meeting but I seen her the night before and was unproffesional in her case I complained to the mods and it was sorted.. People might tell u things.. But remember the reason you got banned??.. It's competition nicoli..so if the competion tell you things.. Don't always believe ok.. I work hard and I reward myself by seeing lovely girls like yourself.. You are very pretty but don't let Ur attitude make u otherwise

Really?? That's really exactly the opposite I heard,,, Anyway, all history have three sides,, and i just want to know the truth,,
    Just don't give yourself too much importance,, I was banned because I said what I really think,, and some girls can't hold the reality or can't hold the reaction about what they said,,,,, That's all, I finish here all my comments about you , you can still playing your game just don't include me or mention my name PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by AdoreTGIRLS View Post
    I can explain why my last review was deleted.. I have a wife.. And the escourt was txtn my mobile a meeting but I seen her the night before and was unproffesional in her case I complained to the mods and it was sorted.. People might tell u things.. But remember the reason you got banned??.. It's competition nicoli..so if the competion tell you things.. Don't always believe ok.. I work hard and I reward myself by seeing lovely girls like yourself.. You are very pretty but don't let Ur attitude make u otherwise
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

You got banned for bullying behaviour where you threatend a escourt ..

Well only one of these 3 I have been with is TS Star...and all I can say is wow
    What a woman....
    I never felt anything as good in me ever

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast