Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini "orgies"

I wouldn't know what to do with so many cocks!!!! :P

Is there anything like the Phenix club in North of England, Manchester, Liverpool

3. Default

Thanks for that! Looks awesome:-) Been wondering where everyone disappeared to. LMP was always top notch.

4. Default

Would you be interested in organizing something mini-mini for the evening of the 6th? Say 3 ladies and 4 gents? For whatever reason I enjoy group sex far more than the conventional one-on-one.

If we tried to arrange that through the site here would we be in breach of the rules?

5. Default

Welcome to Ireland lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    I wouldn't know what to do with so many cocks!!!! :P
    Find a few more hens to share them with.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kassam View Post
    Makes me remember seeing 3 ladies who were holding gangbangs every month, cost 100 quid per guy for 3 hours, i went twice and it was great, about 12 -15 guys but last one only 2 guys along with myself turns up and was disappointing as girls put so much into organising it.
    Was this in Ireland?

Quote Originally Posted by liveinthenow View Post
    Would you be interested in organizing something mini-mini for the evening of the 6th? Say 3 ladies and 4 gents? For whatever reason I enjoy group sex far more than the conventional one-on-one.

If we tried to arrange that through the site here would we be in breach of the rules?
    Never tried it but would be very interested in trying it myself

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TSNewbie81 View Post
    Never tried it but would be very interested in trying it myself
    Well stick around, I'm going to try and arrange it. You free on the evening of the 6th? I'm only in Ireland for 3 days and that's the only night I can do. Ladies? What do you say? Do we need to send photos or IDs or something? :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12