Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Irish leigha the perfect date

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lildick View Post
    One mite suggest that Your "Fly" wudnt be "Dry" for too long. LOL. Regards.
    No hopefully it will get very wet very quick like

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (30-07-15), tom rambo (31-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Now Belle I could not carry the net as I would gave to teach you how to cast a fly

But I would say you look good in waders

I know Athlone is very good at the moment
    I'm just imagining both Leigh and belle in outfits like that now that would be one beautiful site.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (30-07-15), The D Man (30-07-15), tom rambo (31-07-15), willie wacker (30-07-15)

Reviews

I know this thread is meant to be about the gorgeous Leigha Willie but you did ask for other suggestions. So my perfect date would have to be with the stunning Melek a lady i've had the pleasure of been out with a couple of times but for me for too short a time. So i'd love to take her out for dinner and drinks and then show her a great night out in the city.
    Then returning to the bedroom for some fun and to be able to spend the whole night with her. And to compensate her for sticking me for the whole night the next day i'd love to take her on a shopping trip. Now if only i could win the lotto.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

tom sand (30-07-15), willie wacker (30-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I'm just imagining both Leigh and belle in outfits like that now that would be one beautiful site.
    A blonde and brunette what more could a man ask for

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (30-07-15), Irish Leigha (30-07-15), lildick (30-07-15), nonpareil (30-07-15), The D Man (30-07-15), tom rambo (31-07-15), tom sand (30-07-15)

Reviews

I know this thread is meant to be about the gorgeous Leigha Willie but you did ask for other suggestions. So my perfect date would have to be with the stunning Melek a lady i've had the pleasure of been out with a couple of times but for me for too short a time. So i'd love to take her out for dinner and drinks and then show her a great night out in the city.
    Then returning to the bedroom for some fun and to be able to spend the whole night with her. And to compensate her for sticking me for the whole night the next day i'd love to take her on a shopping trip. Now if only i could win the lotto.
    lucky girl

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (30-07-15)

Reviews

My Perfect Date would be to go to dinner with Irish Leigha, then go dry fly fishing with her for the evening,
    then retire to the bedroom to discuss the evenings events
    That would be just perfect and is something we have talked about

Now Ladies and Gentlemen what would be your perfect date and with whom !!!

P.s, Irish Belle you can carry the net
    Vary good taste willie,but willie you are asking a bit much that Irish Belle to carry the net,lol
    Last edited by tom rambo; 30-07-15 at 10:52.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (30-07-15), tom sand (30-07-15), willie wacker (30-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Vary good taste willie,but willie you are asking a bit much that Irish Belle to carry the net,lol
    Well I,m not getting you to carry it

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (30-07-15), tom rambo (30-07-15), tom sand (30-07-15)

Reviews

ha thats every guys dream, Melek would cost a arm and leg though.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (31-07-15), tom sand (30-07-15), willie wacker (30-07-15)

Reviews

Well I,m not getting you to carry it
    Well if Leigha is is with you,it would be best not to,lol
    Last edited by tom rambo; 30-07-15 at 11:03.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (30-07-15)

Reviews

No well said bud and in my OP I did ask for other suggestions and I would like some of the Ladies to contribute as well , if they would like a date with a celebrity or client so be it.
    Now Melek looks a pure cracker and I would like to meet her and hopefully when she,s back I will get the chance
    I like your dream date with her impressive and where it,s going ..................... err bed room
    Thank you for your imput and that would be a dream date

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

20. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (30-07-15)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast