Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Bait and switch

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default Bait and switch

    Is it acceptable to bait and switch when the other lady has just come down with a bad headache and sends down a replacement equally as good or if not better than herself.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Is it acceptable to bait and switch when the other lady has just come down with a bad headache and sends down a replacement equally as good or if not better than herself.
    Never happened me, but I wouldn't be happy.

    Kiss my ass goodbye

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Never happened me, but I wouldn't be happy.

    Kiss my ass goodbye
    not even if she was a real hottie with big tities, i would take her up on it if the other escort patient would watch me doing her friend.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    not even if she was a real hottie with big tities, i would take her up on it if the other escort patient would watch me doing her friend.
    Nah, I dont like change.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Nah, I dont like change.
    NOT EVEN FROM THIS




    TO THIS

    Last edited by Walshie; 26-07-15 at 12:05.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    NOT EVEN FROM THIS




    TO THIS


    Wouldnt be in that situation bruv

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Is it acceptable to bait and switch when the other lady has just come down with a bad headache and sends down a replacement equally as good or if not better than herself.
    never happened to me, would only consider staying if i knew who the other girl was or recognised her from here.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Parked outside in that private ambulance
    Posts
    1,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Is it acceptable to bait and switch when the other lady has just come down with a bad headache and sends down a replacement equally as good or if not better than herself.

    Yes. It gets worse when you ask "where's the other girl" and she says "no, I am her". You'd have to walk.

    If there's a replacement and theyre up front about it, and you say yes to the new lady, where's the harm in that?
    Mmmm-hmm




  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Larrii For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (26-07-15), Wolverine (26-07-15), zilch (26-07-15)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    This is embarrassing but I went to this place once and a man ushered me in,
    He said follow me and I'll show you the ladies, They were all standing in a row,semi naked with big titties and all with a dirty grin on their faces, 2 black ladies and 3 white ladies. Take your pick and you can grab a feel if you wish he said.
    I did and chose one, I paid the man and off I went

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    This is embarrassing but I went to this place once and a man ushered me in,
    He said follow me and I'll show you the ladies, They were all standing in a row,semi naked with big titties and all with a dirty grin on their faces, 2 black ladies and 3 white ladies. Take your pick and you can grab a feel if you wish he said.
    I did and chose one, I paid the man and off I went

    That is so gross

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (26-07-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •