Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Good punter cover ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default Good punter cover ?

    Nobody wants to have the look of a punter whilst approaching the incall location. Thankfully, much of the time the incall is located such that you will be relatively unnoticed and don't need to be too concerned . However, there are some incalls where this is definitely not the case !

    So where you want to ' not look like a punter ' ,what tricks or methods do you use or are you just not bothered ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    So where you want to ' not look like a punter ' ,what tricks or methods do you use or are you just not bothered ?
    I find acting normal is a good trick
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    cp3o (25-07-15), JAMESCORK (25-07-15), nonpareil (25-07-15), SteveB (25-07-15), The dirt bird (25-07-15), Escort AdvertiserYoungIrishGirl (25-07-15), Zealot7 (25-07-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,376
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    I would like to tell you but then everyone here including the non-punting lurkers would be pointing at me and saying, 鄭h, there goes SteveB on a punt

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hillsborough
    Posts
    1,352
    Reviews
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Nobody wants to have the look of a punter whilst approaching the incall location. Thankfully, much of the time the incall is located such that you will be relatively unnoticed and don't need to be too concerned . However, there are some incalls where this is definitely not the case !

    So where you want to ' not look like a punter ' ,what tricks or methods do you use or are you just not bothered ?
    I feel most exposed when visiting a hotel, because - although you are unlikely to be asked any questions - it is not obvious what to say if you are. For example, if I was approaching the lift and a member of staff asked if I was a resident, and if so which room. I would probably say I was meeting a business colleague in his room for a meeting, and give a false name and room number. Even if they seemed to accept that, I could not relax then, because I know they could probably follow me on CCTV if they want to, and I would be very embarrassed if I brought the lady any trouble.

    I have spent a lot of time in business hotels, so I know how to fit in - I dress appropriately and open my wallet as if fishing for a room key - but I still worry about the short walk from the entrance to the lift.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    I feel most exposed when visiting a hotel, because - although you are unlikely to be asked any questions - it is not obvious what to say if you are. For example, if I was approaching the lift and a member of staff asked if I was a resident, and if so which room. I would probably say I was meeting a business colleague in his room for a meeting, and give a false name and room number. Even if they seemed to accept that, I could not relax then, because I know they could probably follow me on CCTV if they want to, and I would be very embarrassed if I brought the lady any trouble.

    I have spent a lot of time in business hotels, so I know how to fit in - I dress appropriately and open my wallet as if fishing for a room key - but I still worry about the short walk from the entrance to the lift.
    Hotels can be tricky . I remember visiting a hotel in D9 once and when I was leaving, walking down the stairs to the ground floor, a member of reception staff was waiting expectantly at the bottom of the stairs. Said nothing but it was an awkward moment.

    I usually arrive suited and booted, so cant see anyone one questioning me. I am more concerned at a knock on the bedroom door whilst I am in there !

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    here
    Posts
    79
    Reviews
    17

    Default

    Basically sometimes trying not to stand out in a crowd usually has the opposite effect.
    And yet I find,bringing along a rocking horse and a inflatable canoe no one bats an eyelid.
    Try refrain from drooling,as this is perceived as creepy and leaves stains on Primark tops especially.
    Staying quiet doesn't mean I have nothing to say, it means I don't think you're ready to hear my thoughts.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Hotels can be tricky . I remember visiting a hotel in D9 once and when I was leaving, walking down the stairs to the ground floor, a member of reception staff was waiting expectantly at the bottom of the stairs. Said nothing but it was an awkward moment.

    I usually arrive suited and booted, so cant see anyone one questioning me. I am more concerned at a knock on the bedroom door whilst I am in there !
    I think to be dressed appropriatly for a hotel is important and also be relaxed fit in and go from A to B in a manner that shows
    u know where u are going and that u belong there. If im going to a hotel that i haven't been in before usually i will come a few minutes earlier go to the bar and have a drink( a sparkling water) and from there it is very easy to get ure bearings because u can go to the toilet etc and it gives u an opportunity to learn the geography of the place.
    When its time to go to the room then just get up and walk confidently to the lift and away u go, i think somebody leaving the bar and going to their room would always draw less attention than somebody walking in from the street and heading directly towards the lift.
    To be honest 99% of the time whoever is at reception wont even lift their head as u walk past. Its mostly paranoia with guys because i think if u asked anybody working a reception desk in a busy hotel they have plenty to occupy them and Escorts and
    their clients once they are discreet are well down their list
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I think to be dressed appropriatly for a hotel is important and also be relaxed fit in and go from A to B in a manner that shows
    u know where u are going and that u belong there. If im going to a hotel that i haven't been in before usually i will come a few minutes earlier go to the bar and have a drink( a sparkling water) and from there it is very easy to get ure bearings because u can go to the toilet etc and it gives u an opportunity to learn the geography of the place.
    When its time to go to the room then just get up and walk confidently to the lift and away u go, i think somebody leaving the bar and going to their room would always draw less attention than somebody walking in from the street and heading directly towards the lift.
    To be honest 99% of the time whoever is at reception wont even lift their head as u walk past. Its mostly paranoia with guys because i think if u asked anybody working a reception desk in a busy hotel they have plenty to occupy them and Escorts and
    their clients once they are discreet are well down their list
    like some sort of guest with a room?



    paranoia you say? I lold
    Last edited by funlover12; 25-07-15 at 12:42.


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Zealot7 (25-07-15)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I would like to tell you but then everyone here including the non-punting lurkers would be pointing at me and saying, “Ah, there goes SteveB on a punt”
    Not unless you stray very far south ;-)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    I feel most exposed when visiting a hotel, because - although you are unlikely to be asked any questions - it is not obvious what to say if you are. For example, if I was approaching the lift and a member of staff asked if I was a resident, and if so which room. I would probably say I was meeting a business colleague in his room for a meeting, and give a false name and room number. Even if they seemed to accept that, I could not relax then, because I know they could probably follow me on CCTV if they want to, and I would be very embarrassed if I brought the lady any trouble.

    I have spent a lot of time in business hotels, so I know how to fit in - I dress appropriately and open my wallet as if fishing for a room key - but I still worry about the short walk from the entrance to the lift.
    You don't need to be dressed like a businessman in a hotel.You don't even need so called "smart casual", people on holidays won't be dressed in business suits, just don't look like a tramp..non drooled on Primary tops are fine.
    I would feel no particular need to be fumbling with a wallet or anything else just stroll casually towards the lift.I make a point of not glancing at those on reception , just casually walk by. Having earlier glanced to see where the lift is, is a good idea ,if time allows .If a little early, going into the hotel bar is as good an option as any.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •