Ok so we are all here for the same reason which is company of an adult nature. Wether it be pure physical or through an unexpected meeting of minds by chance, cuddling or whatever your into as an individual. I've had some complete disappointments to be fair as a direct result of this website. But by the same token I've a few memories that will stay with me until my dieing days, moments of pure euphoria. But to be honest as soon as that moment of pure ecstasy passes it hits home that the other participant is only doing her job which is fine but for once I'd love a truthful answer. How many punters have lived out there ultimate fantasy with the Angels that bless our shores with their beauty ? whatever it may have been ? Or how many of you working Angels have actually had a client live up to a fantasy of your own ? Or was it a let down ? I say this because I'm going to treat myself to my unreal ultimate fantasy soon and I'd like to know what to expect ? Or not ? Also if anyone could recommend an enthusiastic expert who provides a great service and who really enjoys her job it would be greatly appreciated ?