Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taylor Swift vs Nicki Minaj vs Katy Perry..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Ah the old Doc jokes, a forum staple. U above all should know the strokes that complete oddball has pulled.
    Yip... I know him well. Personally in fact..... And you are?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Yip... I know him well. Personally in fact..... And you are?
    Independent, impartial observer. Not surprised u know him personally, birds of a feather and all that, he probably picked up them stunts from u.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Independent, impartial observer. Not surprised u know him personally, birds of a feather and all that, he probably picked up them stunts from u.
    Hardly impartial Mr Weed... you seem certainly opinionated, and about those you don't even know

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    The link explains it sort of. Nicki thought she should have got a VMA for Anaconda and said if she was a different "kind" of artist she would have. And sge threw some mud about she should have put skinny models in her video. It's all very meh but also oddly compelling.

I assume every other poster is an old tired fat privileged white bloke and I'm the only hunky stud posting. I may be wrong but I'll never know.
    Or maybe if Niki wasn't a shite hawk who put out terrible music and made pointless poxy videos she might of been considered, but I'm sure she pondered that and realised it must be the skinny thing
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (24-07-15), Spanky Panky (24-07-15), Wolverine (24-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Or maybe if Niki wasn't a shite hawk who put out terrible music and made pointless poxy videos she might of been considered, but I'm sure she pondered that and realised it must be the skinny thing
    Anaconda has 489Million views on youtube. That's a big impact for a poxy vid. Bad Blood has something like 100Million less.
    I think they're both talented in their own ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    Anaconda has 489Million views on youtube. That's a big impact for a poxy vid. Bad Blood has something like 100Million less.
    I think they're both talented in their own ways.
    True that, they are both talented if their bank accounts are anything to go by, neither would be my cup of tea and I fancied the rant

I always feel the need to leap to Taylor swifts defence ever since that knob jockey Kanye West stormed the stage a few years back when she won screaming it was an outrage and that Beyoncé should of won, I just get a blinding flash of rage whenever I think of that tool
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    You just know Swift would moan about fuckin everything and sing that shite in the shower

Yes mistress Katy...whatever you want mistress Katy

Quote Originally Posted by Muds View Post
    Oh id make her moan alright

Would not say no to either Katy or Taylor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12