Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Taylor Swift vs Nicki Minaj vs Katy Perry..

  1. Default Taylor Swift vs Nicki Minaj vs Katy Perry..

    ..who's also trying to drag Rhianna into it.
    It reminds me of this forum at times. Them firing shots at each other while denying that's what they are doing and also saying how much they love and admire each other. Oh no honey my point was something else entirely .. but.....
    And then some old fat tired privileged male like Piers Morgan tries to launch himself into the middle of it in a desperate attempt to be noticed. Long may it rumble.
    I'm obviously on team Katy because of her outstanding boobs.


    http://www.theguardian.com/music/201...lls-on-rihanna

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Throw some mud in there and we've got ourselves a party boys
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (23-07-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    ..who's also trying to drag Rhianna into it.
    It reminds me of this forum at times. Them firing shots at each other while denying that's what they are doing and also saying how much they love and admire each other. Oh no honey my point was something else entirely .. but.....
    And then some old fat tired privileged male like Piers Morgan tries to launch himself into the middle of it in a desperate attempt to be noticed. Long may it rumble.
    I'm obviously on team Katy because of her outstanding boobs.


    http://www.theguardian.com/music/201...lls-on-rihanna
    In all seriousness though is it something about being big and black and Taylor being skinny and white?
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    .
    And then some old fat tired privileged male like Piers Morgan tries to launch himself into the middle of it in a desperate attempt to be noticed. Long may it rumble.



    http://www.theguardian.com/music/201...lls-on-rihanna
    Kinda like jamescork?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tumbleweed For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (24-07-15)

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    In all seriousness though is it something about being big and black and Taylor being skinny and white?
    The link explains it sort of. Nicki thought she should have got a VMA for Anaconda and said if she was a different "kind" of artist she would have. And sge threw some mud about she should have put skinny models in her video. It's all very meh but also oddly compelling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Kinda like jamescork?
    I assume every other poster is an old tired fat privileged white bloke and I'm the only hunky stud posting. I may be wrong but I'll never know.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Thought the title was gonna mean something more interesting.
    For what its worth...Katy Perry all day long


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Inside your wet pussy
    Posts
    311
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Thought the title was gonna mean something more interesting.
    For what its worth...Katy Perry all day long
    Im a swifty

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muds View Post
    Im a swifty
    You just know Swift would moan about fuckin everything and sing that shite in the shower



    Yes mistress Katy...whatever you want mistress Katy

    Last edited by xagerate; 23-07-15 at 23:35.


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Kenton (24-07-15), Muds (23-07-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Kinda like jamescork?
    Probably...

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    I assume every other poster is an old tired fat privileged white bloke and I'm the only hunky stud posting. I may be wrong but I'll never know.
    Erm.. youre wrong... Doc posts every so often too...

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Probably...



    Erm.. youre wrong... Doc posts every so often too...
    You never even commented on Katys photo.
    #Oldfart
    Last edited by xagerate; 23-07-15 at 23:37. Reason: (The # is a reference to a thing on the interweb)


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (24-07-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •