Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the real slim Liz please stand up

1. Talking Will the real slim Liz please stand up

That'll be me then thother ones off to Cork. I'm in charge of hilton towers now. I'm changing the name to McDonald Manor. I don't envy her that 8 days in Cork. What will she do to pass the time. Theres a bloody recession now. Hey!! are you listening a bloody recession
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    That'll be me then thother ones off to Cork. I'm in charge of hilton towers now. I'm changing the name to McDonald Manor. I don't envy her that 8 days in Cork. What will she do to pass the time. Theres a bloody recession now. Hey!! are you listening a bloody recession
    have you been screwing my JR you bitch

i know you have, well you can have him then, i dont care.

give us a pint of vodka please anyway

3. Default

I'll join you with a gin and tonic love. No I haven't been having it off with old JR. Lyodd is the only guy for me. I like my toy boys. I'm not fond of older men.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

I'll join you with a gin and tonic love. No I haven't been having it off with old JR. Lyodd is the only guy for me. I like my toy boys. I'm not fond of older men.
    why whats wrong with jr? is he not good enough for you?

he might be senile but he still rides like a stallion

bet that makes you jealous cos i,m the new queen of ei soap opera tee hee

5. Default

I know who you are now. Theres only one person with a hideous tee hee laugh around here and she's supposed to be in Cork. Another fantasy story. I thought you were the real Sue Ellen there for a minute. You had me going !!!

I know who you are now. Theres only one person with a hideous tee hee laugh around here and she's supposed to be in Cork. Another fantasy story. I thought you were the real Sue Ellen there for a minute. You had me going !!!
    i meant he he, it sounds different i write it slurred.

i could never be the other liz, shes wild compare to me

i hope my jr isnt heading down to cork in his private plane to see her

i,ll bitch-fight that other liz and pull her hair and scrab her eyes

7. Default

JR was in the rovers last night and said he had a little business in Cork. I would say the Spanish girls would be more his type. He said even I was too old for him. Myself and the other Liz are the same age. I can't see him visiting herr. You can still bitch fight with her and pull her hair out if you like

JR was in the rovers last night and said he had a little business in Cork. I would say the Spanish girls would be more his type. He said even I was too old for him. Myself and the other Liz are the same age. I can't see him visiting herr. You can still bitch fight with her and pull her hair out if you like
    thats ok, JR must be buying an oil field or somthing in cork, he does love me and would never ever cheat thats what he told me and its gives me strength, to stay away from the bottle

if i ever found out he lied my life would fall apart and i,d try to destroy him

i dont think he,d go for the other liz at all, sure shes even older than me

9. Default

Your right Sue Ellen I would never cheat on you. Your the only girl for me. I wouldn't go near that other slapper with a 10 feet barge pole. I hear she's going through the menopause
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

10. Default

The menopause!!! the menopause!!!

Oh my God! I haven't even gone through that yet. I don't envy her one little bit. It's all down hill from now on.
    Last edited by Liz McDonald; 13-01-09 at 14:03.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast