Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: This is hillarious,bunch of eeeejits,have laugh.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default This is hillarious,bunch of eeeejits,have laugh.

    I ve never been on the other sites before,ok,but today i had my biggest laugh eeeeeeever.

    I think the site itself is gone shit since it s owned by some asshole,but that s another storry.

    Anyway,noticed tread in front by mr D saying there s some dangerous developement .......danger my ass,if there would be such thing.............eeeejits.............suggested by miss F..... suggesting the girls share lists with each other of "good clients"(telephone numbers )! Have gleaned from that site that such lists do exist already. whaaata loads of bollox,where did he got if from???????

    I was laughing out loud like neeeever,than when i red it.

    As a majority of girls use that site as well as IIE no doubt lists are being circulated here too.
    O miiiiii goooot,seems like this lil man peeing his pants

    Than he s requesting to admins,who does not exist on there any more,just his name..........
    Will you investigate and ensure that out security is not being compromised either?
    Than he put likn sending all guys to have look here,and straight haras come and register here asking other guys not to do so......hmmmm.......

    Than is FrankJ putting some good word for me,well,he s a nice lad,and never on bad lists,so fair play to him,he even suggests he have no problem being on a list,as he never behaved badly and actually that s the truth.....but why others so scared from something does not exist????


    Haras says he'd be interested to see what the escorts of this site have to say about this,and that he never go on this site site, but he read the thread,and then he register here.......

    Than follow loads of bollox in lenght of 2 lists,and their superhero Jackass/whoever/ironing man /whoever else never comes

    what a bunch of sad idiots.

    I respect FJ,and respectED man who started it,but after this and rest of them........ naaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Can i make my own Telegraph like Annas Telegraph from IFSC or something similar....any suggestions???
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    oK,Why i m going for 96%

    Ill go for 97


    Why they so concerned about girls talking about it here,if the other site have one already....
    yess........the list........

    with lil boxes adding what each guy likes..........


    Get your fakest punt of the year.............now guys,all girls know what u like,and all ll try to suck your cock certain way
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    How did they know we use Excel?

    On a serious level, the IIE "Established Clients" are just paranoid. (Probably because they have a private forum where they bitch about all the escorts.)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default Lies!!!

    Oh no i thought this was all put to bed

    Its so frustrating because he totally lied about my post!!

    I never mentioned phone numbers at all!!

    I was suggesting a system that would separate messers from genuine clients!!

    It would involve just your user name on this web site ONLY!!


    It's not something i was trying to promote or i wasn't asking pat could it be done....
    i just thought about it whilst we were on the subject of "the pest P******" who was the reason for that thread in particular. He was a messer and a pest which led me to my nieve suggestion!!

    Soooooo frustrating!!!!

    All totally blown out of proportion and twisted by Mr D!!!

    Well the lesson here kids is not to forget you're anti paranoia pills!!!


    Love from a bit worried this is gonna blow up again fi fi XXXXX

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Fiona,

    Don't let it get you down.

    I run this site and I know we have NEVER been in the business of keeping client databases here.

    It is the other site (the one that accuses us here!) which does that.

    We don't run an escort booking system, so we don't even have an organised means of collecting the necessary data!

    To be honest that crowd likes accusing us of doing shit, half of which they are doing themselves (they are warped like that!).

    They are picking on you suggesting you said something you didn't, but it is just an excuse to slag this site off.

    Sad bastards. I say leave them to it.

    Pat x

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    next door to Liz Hilton
    Posts
    183

    Default

    What a sad load of tossers. It's no wonder I don't read that forum anymore. Women aren't allowed an opinion. It sounds like some sort of secret society. Have they been reading too much Dan Brown?
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Fiona,

    Don't let it get you down.

    I run this site and I know we have NEVER been in the business of keeping client databases here.

    It is the other site (the one that accuses us here!) which does that.

    We don't run an escort booking system, so we don't even have an organised means of collecting the necessary data!

    To be honest that crowd likes accusing us of doing shit, half of which they are doing themselves (they are warped like that!).

    They are picking on you suggesting you said something you didn't, but it is just an excuse to slag this site off.

    Sad bastards. I say leave them to it.

    Pat x
    Thanks Pat!

    Worried mode turned to off!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Oh no i thought this was all put to bed
    Its so frustrating because he totally lied about my post!!
    I never mentioned phone numbers at all!!
    I was suggesting a system that would separate messers from genuine clients!!
    It would involve just your user name on this web site ONLY!!


    It's not something i was trying to promote or i wasn't asking pat could it be done....
    i just thought about it whilst we were on the subject of "the pest P******" who was the reason for that thread in particular. He was a messer and a pest which led me to my nieve suggestion!!

    Soooooo frustrating!!!!
    All totally blown out of proportion and twisted by Mr D!!!
    Well the lesson here kids is not to forget you're anti paranoia pills!!!

    Love from a bit worried this is gonna blow up again fi fi XXXXX
    No worries Fion,i did not brought it up because of you or whatever,actually one of my clients mentioned your name in past few days,he said he seen u,and that u re really nice girl.
    It s just i found it so hillarious and laughing funny that bunch of assholes constantly running here,having look and reporting on each single post what s going on here.

    I know myself Mr D,but never tought he s like this,but oooh,well.....there s always first time.

    Sorry if i made u upset,did not meant to bring u down or something,just had a laugh over phone with one of posters about all bunch rest of posters in that sad orange end in a blue background.......

    And where s the investigator Jackass/Jake/Superman/Daire/Fish whoever..........ummmm........they ll post some more bad reviews on me




    eeeeeeeeeeeeejjjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttssssssss
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    How did they know we use Excel?

    On a serious level, the IIE "Established Clients" are just paranoid. (Probably because they have a private forum where they bitch about all the escorts.)
    I completely agree,i been in that forum,and seen all of it what was said......

    Jackass licking arses of established ones brought their sad end in the assss........

    I prefer it clean,without involvement,money to you,ad to me,money to me,service to client,not thinking,oh,i m some fish in Rock climbing boots,i need to be treated special,than complains about me not answering phone,and when i respond that he was with me,i get told that i cant say such things on there

    Anna knows what she s doing,but she don't like when she s told what to do,or is supressed.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •