Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TS use of toilets

Right, so you meant in your first post that the behaviours of the 3 tv/ts made your friend uncomfortable if that was the case u should go in details about their behavours instead of questioning if it's acceptable for transgenders using the female bathroom .

Why u think any person should feel uncomfortable in sharing the common area of a bathroom ? Specially coming from someone like u .

Yes I got it , it doesn't happen to me because I'm passable but it doesn't mean I should ignore the problems that some part of the transgender community has to face for pure ignorance and transphobia or internalised transphobia or even worse become condescending just because someone wasn't as luck as myself . You should ask your friend to educate herself instead of being complacent to her ignorance .
    Quote Originally Posted by 9arrows View Post
    Laura i have no problem with any transgender lady you are not getting any problems because you are more feminine than most ladies in dublin.My friend didnt have a problem either she just found the situation weird and they were behaving very wild and she felt uncomfortable. Im not being a smart arse either and i think a lady has the right to feel uncomfortable
    Last edited by laura boldrini; 21-07-15 at 19:34.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to laura boldrini For This Useful Post:

AppleJack (21-07-15), Ebony Amber (24-07-15), j81 (22-07-15), jacksback (24-07-15), jakelanders (22-07-15), Rachel Divine (21-07-15), suitandtieman (24-07-15)

Just curious do you think its acceptable for a ts tv to use a ladys toilet at a night club i was at a club at the weekend and a friend of mine was intimidated when 3 ts/tv were in the toilets with her
    I've read some narrow minded bull shit on here over the last while, but this is easily the most stupid / ignorant statement I've seen so far

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleJack For This Useful Post:

jacksback (24-07-15)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJack View Post
    I've read some narrow minded bull shit on here over the last while, but this is easily the most stupid / ignorant statement I've seen so far
    Use are missing my point here or maybe i explained it wrong i am bi sexual have gay and lesbian friends have NO problem at all with transgendered people the pub in question was in dublin city center one of the people in the toilet is a known transvestite on this site and the fact is no man should use a ladies toilet

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 9arrows For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (21-07-15)

Reviews

There is a point in the whole arguement cause any normal man could throw on a wig an say he is a tv to get a sexual thrill etc. Am in no way agreeing or disagrreing just how there could be a problem

8. The Following User Says Thank You to topbhoy1 For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (21-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by topbhoy1 View Post
    There is a point in the whole arguement cause any normal man could throw on a wig an say he is a tv to get a sexual thrill etc. Am in no way agreeing or disagrreing just how there could be a problem
    On my to do list now.

Btw , your average "normal man probably won't be doing this anytime soon.

Use are missing my point here or maybe i explained it wrong i am bi sexual have gay and lesbian friends have NO problem at all with transgendered people the pub in question was in dublin city center one of the people in the toilet is a known transvestite on this site and the fact is no man should use a ladies toilet
    Maybe u did explain it wrong, but I can only comment on what u post!

U said in your first post "is it acceptable for a TS to use a ladies toilet"

If it's not acceptable for a transgender person to use the ladies toilet which toilet do u expect them to use?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Good idea for the guys who wants go to the ladies toilet.. Just bring a wig to the club
    and some chicken fillets

Good idea for the guys who want go to the ladies toilet.. Just bring a wig to the club
    You mean a straight guy?

Bit silly... But whatever you're into...

Reviews

Good idea for the guys who want go to the ladies toilet.. Just bring a wig to the club
    And bring you to distract the bouncers and the ladies in the toilet.
    On a school trip years ago, wandered into the ladies toilet by accident. ..can still hear the shrieks of my female classmate.
    Likely provoke the same reaction today...wig or no wig.
    In fact wearing the wig would probably get double the shrieks.

People always try to put transsexuals and transvestite/crossdresser in the same boat.

TS and TV are totally different.

Put on google transgender and transvestite you will see
    That's a very broad statement

Anyway, this thread isn't about the difference between individuals who are TS or TV

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleJack For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (21-07-15)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast