Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: TV Offer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default TV Offer

    There seems to be a lot of TV's on offer in Ireland, never seen as many about. Its all good

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    993
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    A lot of new TVs now are 4K but not a lot of content on offer for 4K.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    A lot of new TVs now are 4K but not a lot of content on offer for 4K.
    no content at all as most TV's don't display a favourite list

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    southeast
    Posts
    619
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    There seems to be a lot of TV's on offer in Ireland, never seen as many about. Its all good
    Harvey Norman have a sale this weekend!!!! ...... Would luv a 50 inch
    I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet .......I'll keep ye posted which comes first!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,043
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abcodiver View Post
    Harvey Norman have a sale this weekend!!!! ...... Would luv a 50 inch
    as would i , great TV.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Even a nice 48 would b nice
    Pull up your trousers it's all over

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to nibb For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (20-07-15)

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    I'm easy, happy enough to get 14" even

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Be carefull!
    Once you unwrap them they can surprise you ........often not what you were expecting.
    Originally they came in just Black/White ,but now you can get all different types.
    Generally though the sockets to plug into are all on the reverse side (no point trying to plug anything into the front)


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    nibb (20-07-15), nonpareil (21-07-15)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Be carefull!
    Once you unwrap them they can surprise you ........often not what you were expecting.
    Originally they came in just Black/White ,but now you can get all different types.
    Generally though the sockets to plug into are all on the reverse side (no point trying to plug anything into the front)
    I'm not experienced enough too start playing around with them though, they could just explode in my face.....

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    I'm not experienced enough too start playing around with them though, they could just explode in my face.....
    If you weren't intending plugging into the socket at the rear,that's generally what happens if you go around the front.


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •