Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men's fashion help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Men's fashion help

I always have trouble buying shirts, in debenhams at the moment, looking at labels, but I can never find the right fit.
    I'm 6'2", broad shoulders but small waist, 34", any advice on best labels that don't lok baggy at the bottom or tight at the top??!

Reviews

Oh Kevin. ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Dr Ms nonpareil (19-07-15)

Reviews

I share your frustration. It's the price we pay for our Adonis physiques.
    I'm 6'5", 44" chest, 32"waist. 9"cock. I summer in the Seychelles and winter in Aspen though my yacht is currently anchored in the Med.

Brent Pope does a range of shirts that fit.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spanky Panky For This Useful Post:

ford pefect (22-07-15), Kenton (19-07-15), nonpareil (19-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I always have trouble buying shirts, in debenhams at the moment, looking at labels, but I can never find the right fit.
    I'm 6'2", broad shoulders but small waist, 34", any advice on best labels that don't lok baggy at the bottom or tight at the top??!
    Honest advice because I have the same problem. If you have the budget Louis Copeland Pembroke Street branch best branch. They will tailor the shirts to suit and it's not anymore expensive in reality I have found. Sleeves fitting well and the length of them and also the neck are the most important. Failing that Marks and Spencers do fitted and tailored shirts with longer sleeves and a more regular fit.
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theomegaman For This Useful Post:

Dick (19-07-15), Dr Ms nonpareil (19-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Theomegaman View Post
    Honest advice because I have the same problem. If you have the budget Louis Copeland Pembroke Street branch best branch. They will tailor the shirts to suit and it's not anymore expensive in reality I have found. Sleeves fitting well and the length of them and also the neck are the most important. Failing that Marks and Spencers do fitted and tailored shirts with longer sleeves and a more regular fit.
    Good boy teach tem i like your type and your (spark)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Ms nonpareil View Post
    Good boy teach tem i like your type and your (spark)
    No spark today late night so chill out day. But might get the energy in a while and head into town.
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

In Dublin...try..Michael Barry,Alias Tom,or James Herron..all located just off Grafton Street...expensive but if your a Nordy with the current exchange rate it won't matter.

Reviews

Brown Thomas have tailors from different brands come in twice a year for a made to measure event, it's usually in the Spring and Autumn. Depending on the fabrics you choose a shirt will cost you about €160 but it's well worth it. You'll never have to worry about the correct fit again. Failing that you can always get something with the correct sleeve length and then get a tailor to but two darts in the back.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Not fun there. What about the lads that are different sizes in different shops. In 1 shop it could be small whereas in a different

shop it could be medium is the correct size.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Try Hugo Boss (orange label)

Cruise in Victoria Square Belfast stock it - if you're from the North.
    Hugo boss orange great fit for men or lacoste are good fit as well/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to peterbarlow For This Useful Post:

SophieX (19-07-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast