Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been in love?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I often wonder do some Irish women believe that to prove your love for them, you have to act in such a way as would deservedly earn you some sort of restraining order for stalking in the real world!
    A delicate and tricky balancing act.....but then I don't know anything about anything (even if it came up and bit me on the ass).

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    True love, almost obsessive love?

what's it like?
    It's fantastic and awful all at the same time tricky dicky, highly recommended
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

Dick (19-07-15)

Reviews

have'nt we all been in love
    our moms
    our dads
    brothers and sisters ?????

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    oh you mean you married her?
    Been their done that bought the t shirt. Married and divorced within my own family and my own life. Only thing that makes marriage work is routine but it takes a lot of bravery to admit and act that's things aren't working and give each other a second chance at life.
    Relationships are best in an open way as in freedom and no control of each other. But also to have a confidant, lover, and person to spend good times and fun with. But the freedom gives each person a way of bringing something new to the relationship also but doesn't mean that it has to be always each other 24/7. It allows each person to fulfill their own needs and wants but knowing that their is always that special spark between both people when they are together. It's a no strings attached approach but it's also good to know there is always someone there to rely on without obligation.
    Monogamy isn't a natural thing for humans. Life is about fun and enjoying it while it lasts. Nobody has the right to control anyone or their lives, we are all individuals. You can be with someone be together without strings without pieces of paper. Open relationships do work they take a lot of getting used to but once you do they are fantastic. Always something new to do, always something new to talk about, and new experiences to experience. They also keep a huge spark going and lots of fun. Nobody has the right to change anyone or judge them or try to control them. It's an amazing way of being with someone and life is so much better for both people. Each to their own but for me having tried the marriage bit and discovering the freedom and fun in open relationships I wouldn't change it
    You are always there when needed and each lives their lives the way they want but enjoy each other when they can and be together.
    Life is about living and having a positive outlook and having fun. Nothing wrong with being free with someone and enjoying that.
    It's worked for me it took time to discover the advantages with someone this way and has made me meet some fantastic people and had some fantastic times and I will continue too. Enjoy life, enjoy people, but let people be themselves also, and when together the sparks and positiveness that flows is amazing. No.strings attached approach is the best maybe not for everyone but it works for me. You can like someone and love them for who they are without a piece of paper or rules and conditions.
    Live life as you choose but it's short so live it well.
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theomegaman For This Useful Post:

Dick (19-07-15), Sherry (19-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Theomegaman View Post
    Been their done that bought the t shirt. Married and divorced within my own family and my own life. Only thing that makes marriage work is routine but it takes a lot of bravery to admit and act that's things aren't working and give each other a second chance at life.
    Relationships are best in an open way as in freedom and no control of each other. But also to have a confidant, lover, and person to spend good times and fun with. But the freedom gives each person a way of bringing something new to the relationship also but doesn't mean that it has to be always each other 24/7. It allows each person to fulfill their own needs and wants but knowing that their is always that special spark between both people when they are together. It's a no strings attached approach but it's also good to know there is always someone there to rely on without obligation.
    Monogamy isn't a natural thing for humans. Life is about fun and enjoying it while it lasts. Nobody has the right to control anyone or their lives, we are all individuals. You can be with someone be together without strings without pieces of paper. Open relationships do work they take a lot of getting used to but once you do they are fantastic. Always something new to do, always something new to talk about, and new experiences to experience. They also keep a huge spark going and lots of fun. Nobody has the right to change anyone or judge them or try to control them. It's an amazing way of being with someone and life is so much better for both people. Each to their own but for me having tried the marriage bit and discovering the freedom and fun in open relationships I wouldn't change it
    You are always there when needed and each lives their lives the way they want but enjoy each other when they can and be together.
    Life is about living and having a positive outlook and having fun. Nothing wrong with being free with someone and enjoying that.
    It's worked for me it took time to discover the advantages with someone this way and has made me meet some fantastic people and had some fantastic times and I will continue too. Enjoy life, enjoy people, but let people be themselves also, and when together the sparks and positiveness that flows is amazing. No.strings attached approach is the best maybe not for everyone but it works for me. You can like someone and love them for who they are without a piece of paper or rules and conditions.
    Live life as you choose but it's short so live it well.
    its works for me as well
    same thing in our mind
    good to see......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherry For This Useful Post:

Theomegaman (20-07-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    It's fantastic and awful all at the same time tricky dicky, highly recommended
    I think ive been too wrapped up in my little self to ever go there, sad for me huh?

Reviews

In love... nope... never, maybe someday. What you never had you never missed although as long as I remember I am uneasy to an extent so maybe there is a gap in my life.

Reviews

Love hurts. Lust......now that's real fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast