Thread: Web Cam Services What Type of Service do you request?

Blog Entries

Question Web Cam Services What Type of Service do you request?

I hear and see a lot of request for web cam services, so just wondering what type of services you request and how long for?

Why do you request web cam services, is it money, cant or don't have time to visit one of the lovely ladies or is it because it is in fact less personal and intermit then meeting for a booking in person?

How much do you spend on web cam sessions, if any or is there a reason why you don't web cam?

Most guys have a fix price they are willing to pay when making a one to one booking, would it be the same situation regarding web cam sessions or how much would you be willing to pay to get someone to web cam with you who did not provide that services who you would like to meet?

Do you think its a good service to offer and a way to get to know someone before a one to one booking?

What are you views on web cam services, the ups the down and do you fear someone may also be filming you?

Have a great weekend

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I hear and see a lot of request for web cam services, so just wondering what type of services you request and how long for?

Why do you request web cam services, is it money, cant or don't have time to visit one of the lovely ladies or is it because it is in fact less personal and intermit then meeting for a booking in person?

How much do you spend on web cam sessions, if any or is there a reason why you don't web cam?

Most guys have a fix price they are willing to pay when making a one to one booking, would it be the same situation regarding web cam sessions or how much would you be willing to pay to get someone to web cam with you who did not provide that services who you would like to meet?

Do you think its a good service to offer and a way to get to know someone before a one to one booking?

What are you views on web cam services, the ups the down and do you fear someone may also be filming you?

Have a great weekend

Lady Von Teese
    I don't mind them lady at all as long as theyre not filming me while i'm having a dump loll!

Blog Entries

You really are full of shit sometimes. Loll

Feck off loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    I don't mind them lady at all as long as theyre not filming me while i'm having a dump loll!
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post

Have a great weekend

Lady Von Teese
    I heard on the grapevine that work is limited and money isn't great....would be good to see a different view though if anyone does it and makes a good living!

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard