Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Touting!!

Default Touting!!

I appreciate a lot of ladies are not here for the good of their health, they are here to promote themselves and I'm sure pass a few minutes when they have time or bored but I have noticed some ladies are really really bad at it.

Maybe someone should give lessons in touting, how to do it tastefully and discretely while not making yourself look desperate.

I mean we've all seen the threads where a guy says he loves to fuck on a chair, same ladies reply I love fucking on a chair, guy says I love fucking in the shower, same girls, I love fucking in the shower, I don't think there's anything these ladies don't like doing

Now as I said I'm not having a go at any ladies in particular so nobody should take offence, if you feel I am then maybe you are one of the ladies I'm giving examples of and instead of replying defending your actions, better to take it on the chin and learn from it
    Last edited by eirefella; 15-07-15 at 17:43. Reason: Most was too strong :o

Oh, I'm so horny baby
    You.Me.Whipped cream.Handcuffs.Any questions??

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (15-07-15), Clueless (15-07-15), Clyde (15-07-15), cp3o (15-07-15), Curvaceous Kate (15-07-15), Rafaella25 (16-07-15), eirefella (15-07-15), Irish Fiona (16-07-15), Melindablondey (15-07-15), Rachel Divine (15-07-15), Stella (15-07-15), The D Man (16-07-15), tom rambo (15-07-15), tom sand (15-07-15), Wolverine (15-07-15), zoozoozoo (15-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by eirefella View Post
    I appreciate a lot of ladies are not here for the good of their health, they are here to promote themselves and I'm sure pass a few minutes when they have time or bored but I have noticed some ladies are really really bad at it.

Maybe someone should give lessons in touting, how to do it tastefully and discretely while not making yourself look desperate.

I mean we've all seen the threads where a guy says he loves to fuck on a chair, same ladies reply I love fucking on a chair, guy says I love fucking in the shower, same girls, I love fucking in the shower, I don't think there's anything these ladies don't like doing

Now as I said I'm not having a go at any ladies in particular so nobody should take offence, if you feel I am then maybe you are one of the ladies I'm giving examples of and instead of replying defending your actions, better to take it on the chin and learn from it
    Don't let it keep you awake at night. Shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    Oh, I'm so horny baby
    You see ladies, you can even be funny and tout

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eirefella For This Useful Post:

lildick (15-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by eirefella View Post
    You see ladies, you can even be funny and tout
    Why everytime i am honest i come across as funny? I really need a... ahem... a good tickle
    You.Me.Whipped cream.Handcuffs.Any questions??

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

Clueless (15-07-15), Ladyvonteese (15-07-15), Wolverine (15-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sara26 View Post
    Oh, I'm so horny baby
    You know me Sara,you saying that is like putting out a bowl for a cat.xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (15-07-15)

I'm still waiting on a guy to start a thread about how much he loves shopping, because I love it as well.
    Naughty videos on EF.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (15-07-15), Bangman (16-07-15), Irish Fiona (16-07-15), mature abby (15-07-15), Stella (15-07-15)

Blog Entries

FFS Tom, we all know here on EI your the cat that get the cream and has no problem telling everyone about it too, ah but we all love you, well those who you visit anyway. Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    You know me Sara,you saying that is like putting out a bowl for a cat.xx
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Rachel Devine threads rock they go on to the 10,000's for no reason whatsoever just shows the popularity of the tout.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries

OMG, lol lol, lol, lol, "for no reason" lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol, Ah ffs Clyde lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Jesus, man! You sure know how to wet a girls knickers. Loll loll And I think there is a lot of other who will be having wet knicker after reading what you have just wrote and I am sure there are a lotd pissing themselves too. That was brilliant! lol

loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Rachel Devine threads rock they go on to the 10,000's for no reason whatsoever just shows the popularity of the tout.
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 15-07-15 at 19:59.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast