Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Touting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    OMG, lol lol, lol, lol, "for no reason" lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol, Ah ffs Clyde lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Jesus, man! You sure know how to wet a girls knickers. Loll loll And I think there is a lot of other who will be having wet knicker after reading what you have just wrote and I am sure there are a lotd pissing themselves too. That was brilliant! lol

loll

Lady Von Teese
    Are you on medication? Just asking like.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Blog Entries

Lol did you not see the icons on my reply asking you if your were on something, of course there are lots of people who read these threads and not just you by the way. loll Anyway thank for the laugh now must change my knickers due to your comments making me piss myself with laughter, just encase you did not get that one also.

Oh you really are a funny man honey. Loll lol

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Are you on medication? Just asking like.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries

Nothing wrong with a glass of wine honey but not tonight thanks, as I am taking the rest of the night off as I am totally enjoying this amazing evening with someone by my side. Ah you for sure know who to make me laugh, but the comments below were so much more funny. x

Lady Von Teese

Nothing wrong with a glass of wine honey but not tonight thanks, as I am taking the rest of the night off as I am totally enjoying this amazing evening with someone by my side. Ah you for sure know who to make me laugh, but the comments below were so much more funny. x

Lady Von Teese
    The person next to you must be very good company
    Naughty videos on EF.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (15-07-15)

Lady Von Teese
    What are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I like shopping, in fact i will be doing a lot of shopping real soon, do you want to come?
    Only if I get to drive
    Naughty videos on EF.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Rachel Devine threads rock they go on to the 10,000's for no reason whatsoever just shows the popularity of the tout.
    I never tout ...

I think
    Naughty videos on EF.

Blog Entries

OMG, he is just totally amazing, I just totally adore him, I have missed him so much as we have not seen each other is so long so you can image his little face when he saw me walking into the door, but I think he could smell my lovely perfume before I even got to the door ffs it was like he knew I was coming too when I was leaving it as a big surprise.

And the poor thing the heat is getting to him even thought of course I have made him feel as comfortable as possible so just letting him chill out with out getting him to go fetch or do any of his usual tricks for me. but then again he is a dog and not a bitch.Loll

Nice to see you back Rachel.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    The person next to you must be very good company

Blog Entries

My dog is one of the best trained dogs out there honey seriously you should see the things he can do, better than many slaves out there that is for sure so yes he does have a lot of social skills as he always does what he is told and one fecking good guard dog too. x

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    No social skills babe.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast