Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Artemis FKK club

Reviews

Default Artemis FKK club

Hi,

Am planning a trip to this famous club next weekend.

Have any of you punters been there or any of the ladies worked there?

Any tips on how to best plan a few hours there?

Any t-girls there or S&M rooms ?

Open posts or pm's welcome.

neva been but added to my list of places when in berlin ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babehunter View Post
    neva been but added to my list of places when in berlin ;-)
    Yeah - to hell with the Brandenburg Gate

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WTAT For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (10-02-13)

Reviews

.my eyes and ears are wide open ,from this poor b@~trd who doesnt really know what it is never mnd ever getting there!

I literally lived in Artemis about 4 years ago for 3 continuous days . Its basically a pleasure palace, a hotel with a restaurant, jacuzzis, pool bar strip show and cinema.

You are offered either a towel or dressing gown and your clothes are securely stored in 1 locker. Then you place your valuables in another locker .You pay the girl AFTER your appointment, she walks down with you to your locker.

As you wander round all sorts of girls come to you, all beautiful mostly nude inviting you upstairs for 30 mins or longer

All sorts of nationalities I do not recall any s and m or tvs(not my scene anyhows)

Downstairs in the pool area you are completely naked - its so liberating.

Opens at 11 am till 5 am next day. Entrance was €70 plus girls time (about 80euros per half hour)

The girls live on site and are wonderful- I managed 10 in the 3 days I was there- you can restore your essence quite easily with a nude swim in what I called was the 'gene pool' lol!!

Great time, all legal , only alcohol allowed is beer in plastic cups for obvious reasons

Well run, this is a prime example of how good legalislation can be and safe for everyone

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to John Thomas For This Useful Post:

Bogman (28-05-15), Cassandra (10-02-13), Morpheus (10-02-13), Playitsam (28-05-15), pleasurekerry (10-02-13), WTAT (10-02-13)

Reviews

Oh baby !!!!

Reviews

I was there, but I found the whole thing very unsettling and uncomfortable. Large number of women, lining up to pounce, they seemed a bit soulless. Fat ugly guys, mostly non German, dressed in robes and flip flops willing to expose themselves. I had two sex encounters, both unsatisfactory. I then hid in the sauna in case I'd be tempted again.
    Never again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    I was there, but I found the whole thing very unsettling and uncomfortable. Large number of women, lining up to pounce, they seemed a bit soulless. Fat ugly guys, mostly non German, dressed in robes and flip flops willing to expose themselves. I had two sex encounters, both unsatisfactory. I then hid in the sauna in case I'd be tempted again.
    Never again
    Ill give it a miss so.

Thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTAT View Post
    Ill give it a miss so.

Thanks
    Curiosity brought me there, maybe you could have a better time then I had. But if you go you will see fat ugly guys with there todgers hanging out.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Curiosity brought me there, maybe you could have a better time then I had. But if you go you will see fat ugly guys with there todgers hanging out.
    Maybe ill find something that will distract me from staring at old guy todger ?

Appreciate the warning though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast