Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Changing My Car - Help me Decide

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,767
    Reviews
    8

    Default Changing My Car - Help me Decide

    Ok I want to upgrade my car, something just to get me from A to B really and have I have settled on these 3 cars but can't decide which I will buy so please help

    http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/mase...14339457599740

    http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/pors...14341506280280

    http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/asto...14262724838910

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,531
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    try a sulkie might suit u
    might look better when ur rolling into town to see the cheapest lady possible
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 15-07-15 at 13:03.
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    clarelad (15-07-15), Clueless (15-07-15), nibb (15-07-15), tom sand (15-07-15), Walshie (15-07-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,767
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    try a sulkie might suit u
    Nice but then who's going to pull it

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,531
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Nice but then who's going to pull it
    prob the cheapest pony you can find
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    clarelad (15-07-15), nibb (15-07-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,767
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    prob the cheapest pony you can find
    too much work a pony and the poor thing would stink out my garage,

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    628
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Ok I want to upgrade my car, something just to get me from A to B really and have I have settled on these 3 cars but can't decide which I will buy so please help

    http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/mase...14339457599740

    http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/pors...14341506280280

    http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/asto...14262724838910
    DB9 would be my choice but not an old banger like that
    Something or other

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,168
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    try a sulkie might suit u
    might look better when ur rolling into town to see the cheapest lady possible
    Ha ha very good
    Don't piss into the wind you will get wet

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,767
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lol brb View Post
    DB9 would be my choice but not an old banger like that
    maybe you're right, maybe i should go up 6 or 7 years

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,767
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    try a sulkie might suit u
    might look better when ur rolling into town to see the cheapest lady possible
    love the edit I'm gonna offer the sales woman a €50 deposit too, force of habit I suppose
    Last edited by Walshie; 15-07-15 at 13:23.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,531
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    love the edit I'm gonna offer the sales woman a €50 deposit too, force of habit I suppose
    hey must be hard to be so cheap.in life and live in delusion land with it
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    clarelad (15-07-15)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •