Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What genuine lesbians hate is men

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question What genuine lesbians hate is men

I have many gay men friends and a couple of girls that i know are lesbians - what i do know is that both sets of gay men and women would find the thought of going with the other sex absolutely abhorant.

So I ask you would this mean that a lesbian sex act is just that or that its all one big fraud which yet again you men have fallen for.

Or as my friend Holly so aptly put it to me the other day, surely lesbians would not be interested in any men taking part with them in anything but another woman on the other hand a totally different caper...... she isnt in my industry but i do have to say it made me laugh. In saying that though i think she is spot on....... genuine lesbians that is.

Just a thought, then i do have so many .........all world class ones......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1345.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	8307  

Reviews

Default and your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I have many gay men friends and a couple of girls that i know are lesbians - what i do know is that both sets of gay men and women would find the thought of going with the other sex absolutely abhorant.

So I ask you would this mean that a lesbian sex act is just that or that its all one big fraud which yet again you men have fallen for.

Or as my friend Holly so aptly put it to me the other day, surely lesbians would not be interested in any men taking part with them in anything but another woman on the other hand a totally different caper...... she isnt in my industry but i do have to say it made me laugh. In saying that though i think she is spot on....... genuine lesbians that is.

Just a thought, then i do have so many .........all world class ones......

So what is your point? or is this an attack on Carmen & Malena & Nicky & Eve?
    Or could it be that you are just shit stirring again?
    And unless you are a lesbian you are not qualified to comment.

Reviews

all men love lesbians!
    Nosotros amor ustedes m & c

Default Lizzy loves pussy!!!!

Lizzy your a big lezzer!!!!!!!!!

Out of the few lesbians I know most are ugly and sometimes look/dress like boys.

But IMO most girls have the potential of becoming bi.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    So what is your point? or is this an attack on Carmen & Malena & Nicky & Eve?
    Or could it be that you are just shit stirring again?
    And unless you are a lesbian you are not qualified to comment.

MMMMMM now let me see would you like me to name my friends that are gay - well there is Terry and June - aka Andy - There is Kim and Gianni - just got married went to their wedding........then on the lesbian from there are my friends Gillian and Celine and the other couple i couldnt say for sure but pretty certain so i cannot say.

Gianni and the rest of them cannot even imagine going with women the thought makes him feel sick - i spend a lot of time with him and Terry too just turns his stomach - so i think that seeing as Gill and Celine feel the same way about men - and they do absolutely hate men - the point of this would be that - genuine lesbians are just that - NO MEN ALLOWED........ Its rule no.1.........

An act being just that............I don't need to point the finger here i think its obvious who are the real deal......and who are just an act - duo is one thing lesbian or gay totally a different gambit. There are gay men on here ask them how they feel about going with a woman - gonna get the same reply xxx

Ciao for now Miss World Class has to get back to her men and then maybe tonight she will make it in time for some dinner - havent had time in two days.........xxx

VOTE FOR THE GAY LIBERATION FRONT

LIKE HOT LIZZY - GAY EQUALS GOOD AS YOU XXXXX

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Lizzy your a big lezzer!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh Fi,

Don't be telling everybody all my secrets...........You know i love pussy.

Im a big Lizzer you dumplings for tits woman you. Boys them more than a mouthful.

By the way, the kitty in this picture is my photographers Gay cat.......honest ask Fi and the rest of the gang we were talking about it yesterday........true Fi......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liz feb12.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	8308  

Reviews

Default lezzers ROCK!

Still, few men would disagree that watching a good looking woman on top of another while u sit close by with your mickey in your hand Is incredible, I experienced this In Prague last year 200 the lot!!Watching them kissing sucking & licking each other before joining in NOTHING COMPARES FOR ME

Blog Entries

You reminded me of an incident in San Francisco where I went for an appartment share. The person turned out to be lesbian, I'm from San Francisco so that didn't bother me, but when she said that men were not allowed in the house, I did object-''what about the postman?''

Reviews

Default Waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Still, few men would disagree that watching a good looking woman on top of another while u sit close by with your mickey in your hand Is incredible, I experienced this In Prague last year 200 the lot!!Watching them kissing sucking & licking each other before joining in NOTHING COMPARES FOR ME
    your wasting your time replying to her. she is right and every body else is wrong. its always the same. she knows more about gays and lesbians the they do, cause she spoke to some.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast