Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: why is it

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default why is it

    that when you are tired enough for a mid day nap thats the day the fukker next door šecides to get the hammers out and start his DIY just when your head hits the pillow



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    that when you are tired enough for a mid day nap thats the day the fukker next door šecides to get the hammers out and start his DIY just when your head hits the pillow

    Ah good lad, tell him I'll pay him what we agreed later

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (14-07-15), Flappy (14-07-15), irishdeltaforce (14-07-15), robbie9 (14-07-15), simon2280 (14-07-15)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    that when you are tired enough for a mid day nap thats the day the fukker next door šecides to get the hammers out and start his DIY just when your head hits the pillow

    Ohh poor you ... you can come lie down in my bed if you want

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexyLauraX For This Useful Post:

    Flappy (14-07-15), funlover12 (14-07-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    If he keeps it going till tomorrow I'll pay him in kind and pay him double. Loll
    Lady Von Teese
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (14-07-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Deep South In a Valley on the Edge of Forest
    Posts
    789
    Blog Entries
    9
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Poor Guy needs Rest not more Excitement, SexyLauraX Style, Ah! I know he is so "Lovable"

  9. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simon2280 View Post
    Poor Guy needs Rest not more Excitement, SexyLauraX Style, Ah! I know he is so "Lovable"
    How knows probably needs a bit of too
    Last edited by SexyLauraX; 14-07-15 at 19:40.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Deep South In a Valley on the Edge of Forest
    Posts
    789
    Blog Entries
    9
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    If he keeps it going till tomorrow I'll pay him in kind and pay him double. Loll
    Lady Von Teese
    Never believe it, You are only Looking for Someone To Use Your Hammers On, You Big Teaser

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLauraX View Post
    Ohh poor you ... you can come lie down in my bed if you want
    Omg how come you weren't on my radar??
    Jamescork get your act together will you FFS
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  12. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    Omg how come you weren't on my radar??
    Jamescork get your act together will you FFS
    Mabey because I am "fresh" in here that's why

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to SexyLauraX For This Useful Post:

    Flappy (14-07-15)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,044
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    love siestas , nothing better!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •