Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Bush in the white House??

1. Default Another Bush in the white House??

When I tuned into the News the other evening there was a segment covering the forthcoming US elections which gained my attention. However as I continued viewing I cringed with absolute horror when I heard the name "Bush" mentioned in the list of candidates who are currently poised to run for the presidency of the most powerful & influential nation on the planet. What is wrong with America when someone who hails from a family that is solely responsible for the senseless genocide of millions of people is allowed to be even considered for a role in politics let alone a presidential campaign. Are the American people really that brainless?? Surely they couldn't allow these wretched war mongers back into power???
    Last edited by HexaFIT966; 14-07-15 at 00:22.

Reviews

Americans are eejits, the amount of Muppets they elect to very important jobs is unbelievable and I thought Ireland was bad

Quote Originally Posted by HexaFIT966 View Post
    When I tuned into the News the other evening there was a segment covering the forthcoming US elections which gained my attention. However as I continued viewing I cringed with absolute horror when I heard the name "Bush" mentioned in the list of candidates who are currently poised to run for the presidency of the most powerful & influential nation on the planet. What is wrong with America when someone who hails from a family that is solely responsible for the senseless genocide of millions of people is allowed to be even considered for a role in politics let alone a presidential campaign. Are the American people really that brainless?? Surely they couldn't allow these wretched war mongers back into power???
    Hope its not Jeb Bush....the jungest brother from George P. Bush....Ooh jesusssssss....!
    "
    .. A Woman could be happy with any Man as long as she does not Marry him..""

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by La Toya View Post
    Hope its not Jeb Bush....the jungest brother from George P. Bush....Ooh jesusssssss....!
    The very one. And he knows how to make the chads count in his favour too.

Reviews

Wonder what country he will declare war on if elected - worked for his father and brother and he will have to pay big business back all that campaign money

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Kenton (14-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Wonder what country he will declare war on if elected - worked for his father and brother and he will have to pay big business back all that campaign money
    I'd take bets on Iran, all of those Republican types pander to the zionists in Israel and we all know what their intentions towards Iran are. Scary times are here, lets just pray Bernie Sanders can do the impossible and get in
    Last edited by Kenton; 14-07-15 at 08:18. Reason: stupid fat fingers
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

I cant believe how unimpressive Jeb is. He has lost all this weight for it. Im up for the Trump.

Bush v Clinton - where have we seen this before...? Wouldn't vote for him but in fairness Jeb seems to have more cop-on than his broother, was fairly successful in business whereas 'W' ran every company he was involved in into the ground

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roxyodeo For This Useful Post:

tony1 (15-07-15)

Reviews

thought his was a thread about another scandal with loose women

12. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (15-07-15)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by roxyodeo View Post
    Bush v Clinton - where have we seen this before...? Wouldn't vote for him but in fairness Jeb seems to have more cop-on than his broother, was fairly successful in business whereas 'W' ran every company he was involved in into the ground
    I wouldn't be so certain all you have to do is research the history of the family to unearth the real agenda. A political dynasty which boasts the former 41st and 43rd presidents of the United States. At one time of day they were the most powerful family in America (probably still are). During Bush senior's reign we had the Gulf War over Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. And eights months into his sons first term of office we were given 9/11. This was closely followed by a so called "war on terror." which resulted in a cataclysmic loss of INNOCENT human life. Now.. you don't need to be a mathematician to work out what will follow if another member of the same family is elected and gets to enter the White House.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast