Thread: My Latest Kink/Fantasy

Lightbulb My Latest Kink/Fantasy

Hello ladies,

I am looking for a lady who would firstly be available for a 2 hour outcall to my hotel in Dublin tomorrow or Wednesday night.

The second part is, I have become very much interested in the tease or the build up to the appointment and having a chat for a while before we meet. Would any ladies be willing for me to pay via what ever means, i.e paypal, phone credit (what ever the cost) at booking stage and for her us to then text each other for a few hours before we meet? As I say, this has become intriguing to me and I think would add hugely to the overall experience. Perhaps some ladies who offer phonesex would be willing to consider this also.

Anyway, worth a shot throwing it out there I think.

I do hope some lady is interested and hope to chat soon.

J

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waterford_21_m For This Useful Post:

American Kate1 (14-07-15), YoungIrishGirl (14-07-15)

Bump, still looking?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by waterford_21_m View Post
    Bump, still looking?
    i would be willing to do the phone/text chat for paypal payment, but i will come for outcall to Dublin only for atleast 6h booking, not just for 2h.
    J.x

5. Default

Ms Jessica, how much for some phone/text fun? Willing to pay by PayPal

6. Default

Hello there Im quite interested in your proposal. I also love phone sex, ironically find it can be a very touching encounter��Would you like to ring me to discuss?

Xxxkate

Catch me before I head to Cali!
    June 26th/27th: CORK
    July 3rd - July 5th: GALWAY
    July 6th - July 8th: ATHLONE
    July 10th/11th: DUBLIN OUTCALL
    July 13th - 15th: DUBLIN INCALL

Blog Entries

Am I right in understanding, you want to first have sect chats on the phone first then once you meet in your hotel you will pay the lady you'll meet via pay pal etc when you actually meet face to face on the day hon, or have I got that totally wrong?
    Lady Von Teese

Hello ladies,

I am looking for a lady who would firstly be available for a 2 hour outcall to my hotel in Dublin tomorrow or Wednesday night.

The second part is, I have become very much interested in the tease or the build up to the appointment and having a chat for a while before we meet. Would any ladies be willing for me to pay via what ever means, i.e paypal, phone credit (what ever the cost) at booking stage and for her us to then text each other for a few hours before we meet? As I say, this has become intriguing to me and I think would add hugely to the overall experience. Perhaps some ladies who offer phonesex would be willing to consider this also.

Anyway, worth a shot throwing it out there I think.

I do hope some lady is interested and hope to chat soon.

J
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

I've met this guy before & he is so lovely!

Hope someone fulfils your fantasy ;-)
    Xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YoungIrishGirl For This Useful Post:

waterford_21_m (14-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Am I right in understanding, you want to first have sect chats on the phone first then once you meet in your hotel you will pay the lady you'll meet via pay pal etc when you actually meet face to face on the day hon, or have I got that totally wrong?
    Lady Von Teese
    No, No, you took me up wrong.

I'll pay for phone chat beforehand with Pay Pal

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waterford_21_m For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (14-07-15)

Blog Entries

Thank you for the reply and making it clear honey. Check out my new tour dates honey as I am in Athlone now however I'm going to be in Dundalk Dublin, Wexford, Waterford, Cork, Limerick, Sligo and Derry. Tour dates on on the non advertising section here on EI also. Xx Happy hunting.
    No, No, you took me up wrong.

I'll pay for phone chat beforehand with Pay Pal
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view