Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the bullies or ban the Threads

Blog Entries

I'm being brutally honest here LVT as I like you, but I did cringe when I read it and you sound like you would eat yourself if you could. I couldn't contribute to the thread, as there was nothing to say, as it was a 'look at me' thread.

Maybe think about your whole audience before typing and not just the ones you want to impress? Sorry if that sounds offensive and I'm certainly not trying to bully or intimidate you. I didn't like the way the thread was going, but I wasn't surprised either.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (12-07-15), JAMESCORK (13-07-15), mature abby (12-07-15), SophieX (12-07-15)

Reviews

I have to ask - How can something posted on an internet discussion forum be bullying?

I mean... worst case, you just close the browser tab/window.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

SophieX (12-07-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I'm being brutally honest here LVT as I like you, but I did cringe when I read it and you sound like you would eat yourself if you could. I couldn't contribute to the thread, as there was nothing to say, as it was a 'look at me' thread.

Maybe think about your whole audience before typing and not just the ones you want to impress? Sorry if that sounds offensive and I'm certainly not trying to bully or intimidate you. I didn't like the way the thread was going, but I wasn't surprised either.
    I agree Kate ,X not just that thread either x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (12-07-15)

Blog Entries

Honey I have no problem with people taking the piss or having a banter, and if I leave myself open because I (like many) who maybe take something the wrong way and if I do I would have no problem whatsoever apologizing either. But of course like many who have problems with the written word for whatever reason it does not give anyone the right to bully anyone.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    You know, in your case I don't think its really bullying but taking the piss. Not saying that is good either but you do leave yourself open to it.

Just saying like....
    Always contain unnecessary put downs, ((where and when ?). I have a right to advertise the way I want to just like everyone else and if I chose to advertise other services which no other offers or state I dont offer some of the services the others offer, its my chose honey after all its my business I am running and if we were all the same it would of course be a boring life

I dont have problems in whatever anyone is offering as a service or receiving as a clients but for me personally if someone is offended by that its not my fault, And yes of course it does piss me off when someone I don't know or ever going to meet ask me to explain myself or think I should run my business like all the rest they are just going to have to deal with it, after all it is my life to do what I chose in it.

My other point Abbey is we can all misinterpret a post or even a conversation which is neither my fault unless of course its me doing the misinterpretation of what is said . If I have the wrong end of the stick of what your saying please let me know and I will try and be clear honey with my answer.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    To be honest i think you'd get more respect if your posts didnt always contain a unnecessary put down aimed at other service providers whilst bigging yourself up xx
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

mature abby (12-07-15), Melindablondey (12-07-15), tom rambo (12-07-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    I have to ask - How can something posted on an internet discussion forum be bullying?

You're too sensible for your own good you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Zealot7 (12-07-15)

Blog Entries

When one is having to go to the Guards about death threats of course!

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post

Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    It might be! When I was finished I it over the cliff. : Didn't like doing that but sheep talk you know (bahhbahh) I want to be able to visit Kildare without being harassed buy needy horny sheep.
    Would this be a bad time to admit that I sleep with 3 sheep?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Honey I have no problem with people taking the piss or having a banter, and if I leave myself open because I (like many) who maybe take something the wrong way and if I do I would have no problem whatsoever apologizing either. But of course like many who have problems with the written word for whatever reason it does not give anyone the right to bully anyone.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Always contain unnecessary put downs, ((where and when ?). I have a right to advertise the way I want to just like everyone else and if I chose to advertise other services which no other offers or state I dont offer some of the services the others offer, its my chose honey after all its my business I am running and if we were all the same it would of course be a boring life

I dont have problems in whatever anyone is offering as a service or receiving as a clients but for me personally if someone is offended by that its not my fault, And yes of course it does piss me off when someone I don't know or ever going to meet ask me to explain myself or think I should run my business like all the rest they are just going to have to deal with it, after all it is my life to do what I chose in it.

My other point Abbey is we can all misinterpret a post or even a conversation which is neither my fault unless of course its me doing the misinterpretation of what is said . If I have the wrong end of the stick of what your saying please let me know and I will try and be clear honey with my answer.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    If you reread this thread there are couple of put downs. aimed at other providers or are they aimed at particular providers ?
    if they are aimed at particular providers then isnt that bullying ?
    Im referring to the Botox and false promises made to get clients xxx
    both unnecessary Imo x
    Last edited by mature abby; 12-07-15 at 17:38.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

Petros (12-07-15)

Reviews

Please post more and more LVT, I enjoyed the thread, didn't make me cringe but actually made me very horny, I would like to be LVT Son, ( big big discount I hope for family members)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    You're too sensible for your own good you
    You're not the first to tell me that.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (12-07-15)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast