Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ugly Betty off to a flying start

1. Smile We're identical you couldn't tell us apart

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Of course she wants to shag him. She'll shag anyone. She acts all shy and sweet, but when she lets her air down she's a real go-er. A bit like my identical twin sister Liza.
    Hello Lizbet my darling sister. So will we paint the town red tonight. I want to snog the face of some handsome young fellow. Then we''ll get a dozen kebabs afterwards. Have you any of that ice-cream left. Fat Heather wants to come with us too.

2. Default

Maybe I'm not so ugly after all. Your even uglier than me

3. Thumbs down I'm reporting you to Patty

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    He strikes me as GAY. Now I see other blokes want to shag him? Erm, maybe you ought to stear clear Betty? No, actually, go ahead, you'd make a great gay man's wife
    Oh, you are Patty. That's not very nice. You show me where it says Daniels gay. I don't see it. Where?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Betty View Post
    Oh, you are Patty. That's not very nice. You show me where it says Daniels gay. I don't see it. Where?
    he is, i swear, yer man from boyzone toul me betty.

i dont think your ugly, well not compared to the millys around dungiven

would you like a date betty? i can do a song and dance for you too

i,m not a virgin you know do you like my hair?

5. Default

Forget Daniel. Your a handsome little devil. I like your accent. Sure I'll go on a date with you. I love your hair by the way.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Of course she wants to shag him. She'll shag anyone. She acts all shy and sweet, but when she lets her air down she's a real go-er. A bit like my identical twin sister Liza.
    Elizabeth you never told me you had a sister. Now I can see why.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Betty View Post
    Forget Daniel. Your a handsome little devil. I like your accent. Sure I'll go on a date with you. I love your hair by the way.
    wer can i take you on a date betty beauty babe i cant wait, hope u dont mind me wearing dark glasses and do u have any better pics of yourself, like wearing somthin skimpy, and with like less of ur face

8. Default

Ok you can have your date and I'll put a bag over my face.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    He strikes me as GAY. Now I see other blokes want to shag him? Erm, maybe you ought to stear clear Betty? No, actually, go ahead, you'd make a great gay man's wife
    Dear patty,

PLEASE HELP!

you seem to be the wan like an agony aunt or something like that around here.

you see, ive got a date with a girl called HOT BETTY i,m all worried incase i get it all wrong.

1. at what point when i first kiss her do i stick my tongue down her throat?

2. what will i do if she laughs if i cant get a good horn for her or if i cum in my y-fronts?

3. is it the best way to find out if she wants sex on the 1st date by putting my hand in her knickers?

4. will she mind that i want her to wear a paper bag on her head while we have sex on our 1st date?

please Aunt Patty help, the angst is keeping me up all night playing with myself, i just dont know what to do
    Last edited by eoghan; 17-01-09 at 11:47.

Reviews

I see you on the late late show making a tit of yourself
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast