Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you see yourselves???

Default How do you see yourselves???

Hi all,
    New to EI forums but long time punter. Have been seeing girls and tgirls over 8 years and on a sometimes regular basis. Was having a beer with a friend recently who's also a punter and we spoke about tgirls. Now I love tgirls. The more femine the better, but I really love a pretty tgirl with a nice uncut cock. Something about that which really gets my blood pumping!
    Our debate was as follows... I love regular girls and tgirls. I'm never, nor have I ever been attracted to men but with a pretty ts I go crazy. Like to be active or passive, basically where ever my mood takes me & I love to suck on a tgirls cock. Has anyone on here similar taste and if so do you see yourselves as gay, bi or a mix between straight and bi (if such a mix exists!) Do guys with a liking for ts have a category?
    I would consider myself straight BUT I acknowledge my taste for the mysterious gender. I'm attracted to the femininity as well as a cock on such a pretty girl. I guess my liking goes towards the fact that tgirls love oral and are always up for anal loving
    Can anyone share there thoughts on this????
    Thanks!
    Oh, I'm not into the TV scene.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kesey For This Useful Post:

laura boldrini (12-07-15), OpenMindOllie (12-07-15), Renatha Lopez (12-07-15)

I love the buzz about a pretty t girl ,find it so exciting. Inhibitions go out the window. However I couldn't see myself with a man. Weird or what?

Quote Originally Posted by rightfull View Post
    I love the buzz about a pretty t girl ,find it so exciting. Inhibitions go out the window. However I couldn't see myself with a man. Weird or what?
    I'm the exact same rightfull. I find meeting a pretty tgirl highly exciting. I mean my adrenaline is pumping when she opens the door! When we get down to it, there are few limits coming to mind! I couldn't even think if holding a man's hand never mind much else but a tgirl..... whole different story!
    In the end we regret the things we haven't done, not the things we have...

I recently met a lady from this site that got me thinking about my overall sexual preference again.

I've always had an attraction towards TS ladies ever since I first discovered them on E-I. I've meet some beautiful ladies here over the last 3 years and I've had some great times. I've never had any kind of physical attraction towards a guy before.

I've pretty must stopped trying to put a label of straight, gay, bi or whatever on myself. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just an open minded adventurous guy that appreciates true beauty.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AppleJack For This Useful Post:

kesey (12-07-15), laura boldrini (12-07-15)

Thanks for sharing guys. I'm exactly the same. I refuse to label myself in a particular category. Just open-minded, horn and I know what I like

Nice thread Kesey ,
    I like your explanation btw.
    I've always asked myself this question and to be honest I don't think liking transexual is guarantee of being straight , gay or bisexual etc.. it can get a bit complicated if some thoughts are put into it .
    Looking forward to reading the replies

Quote Originally Posted by kesey View Post
    Hi all,
    New to EI forums but long time punter. Have been seeing girls and tgirls over 8 years and on a sometimes regular basis. Was having a beer with a friend recently who's also a punter and we spoke about tgirls. Now I love tgirls. The more femine the better, but I really love a pretty tgirl with a nice uncut cock. Something about that which really gets my blood pumping!
    Our debate was as follows... I love regular girls and tgirls. I'm never, nor have I ever been attracted to men but with a pretty ts I go crazy. Like to be active or passive, basically where ever my mood takes me & I love to suck on a tgirls cock. Has anyone on here similar taste and if so do you see yourselves as gay, bi or a mix between straight and bi (if such a mix exists!) Do guys with a liking for ts have a category?
    I would consider myself straight BUT I acknowledge my taste for the mysterious gender. I'm attracted to the femininity as well as a cock on such a pretty girl. I guess my liking goes towards the fact that tgirls love oral and are always up for anal loving
    Can anyone share there thoughts on this????
    Thanks!
    Oh, I'm not into the TV scene.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laura boldrini For This Useful Post:

kesey (12-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by laura boldrini View Post
    Nice thread Kesey ,
    I like your explanation btw.
    I've always asked myself this question and to be honest I don't think liking transexual is guarantee of being straight , gay or bisexual etc.. it can get a bit complicated if some thoughts are put into it .
    Looking forward to reading the replies
    I reckon I'm bi curious! I was straight as a die until I met Laura Boldrini .... I mean who could resist her?

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    I heard this question so many times.. Anyway my opinion is clearly objective.

Gay = A man who feel's attracted physical and emotionally to another man.

Straight = A man who feel's attracted physical and emotionally to a woman.

When I go out I see so many guys looking at me and then I ask myself are all these guys who feel attracted to me gays? But what they see is a feminine little girl with big boobies and big ass hihi

So all these guys are gays? If they are gays they won't feel attracted to me and they will be attracted to a strong hairy man.

Anyway for me a guy who feel's attracted to a feminine TS is not gay.

Another thing the guys who like only girls but like strap on.. Are these guys gays?

If someone wants to talk more just make a booking with me and we can have a nice chat about it

I'm totally open minded
    Good way to look at it Renatha!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kesey For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (13-07-15)

If wanting to be fucked in the ass by a gorgeous Renatha or Laura makes you gay. Then I am gay as fuck

Sexy goddesses with a big dick is heaven. Haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to seand For This Useful Post:

Great informative response irishdeltaforce

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kesey For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast