Thread: Catfish

Blog Entries

Default Catfish

I've been watching the series for a while now, where people get exposed for making fake relationships with people online and then you find out why. It's really interesting and kind of scary to see what lengths some people will go to. Tonight I watched the original film and you couldn't help but feel sad for both parties to the situation. There really was nothing good that came out of it.

So, I was wondering with this age of the Internet and everyone here being users of forums etc. Has anyone here ever been the victim of a catfish situation or even been the catfish and what happened?

Reviews

oops my mistake, I though you got yourself another pet, my apologies, i'm off

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    oops my mistake, I though you got yourself another pet, my apologies, i'm off

catfish a pet? Hmmmm..

Reviews

nice pussy too
    Last edited by Walshie; 11-07-15 at 23:03.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (12-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I've been watching the series for a while now, where people get exposed for making fake relationships with people online and then you find out why. It's really interesting and kind of scary to see what lengths some people will go to. Tonight I watched the original film and you couldn't help but feel sad for both parties to the situation. There really was nothing good that came out of it.

So, I was wondering with this age of the Internet and everyone here being users of forums etc. Has anyone here ever been the victim of a catfish situation or even been the catfish and what happened?
    never saw the film but watched most of the episodes on MTV. Me never.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (12-07-15)