Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Does an escort fancy me or is she just bored?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    196

    Default Does an escort fancy me or is she just bored?

    I started visiting escorts about a year ago. Had a fantastic time with the third escort I met so went back several times when she was touring where I live. After I had met her about ten times over the course of perhaps four months I noticed a dramatic sea change in how the appointments were conducted. Previously all appointments which were all a half hour in duration finished on time or perhaps a few minutes over. Now appointments were running way over time sometimes by several hours. Worried that I was imposing myself on a couple of occasions I made an effort to leave early and on all times I was requested to stay longer. On another couple of occasions appointments spiralled into nights out drinking whereby I'd always be permitted to stay the night but on the understanding that nothing physical was going to happen. The confusing part was that I would never receive contact from her unless she was in my area excluding perhaps the odd text.
    I've started this thread to establish if this is normal to occur between a regular and an escort? Is it simply something that is done due to the boredom of touring or does she fancy me? I really hope its the latter.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    If she fancied you honey then she would be in touch with you when not only when in your home town but of course she must trust you and enjoy your company to spend time with you and it seems you like her company too. However I see you did not see you mention about any gifts you have given her to show your appreciation so maybe something to think about honey.

    Enjoy the times you spend together have fun and take it as a compliment.

    Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 11-07-15 at 17:32.
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (11-07-15), Catriona (11-07-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (11-07-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (11-07-15), irishdeltaforce (11-07-15), JAMESCORK (11-07-15), Melindablondey (11-07-15), The dirt bird (11-07-15), tom rambo (12-07-15), willie wacker (11-07-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,746
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I started visiting escorts about a year ago. Had a fantastic time with the third escort I met so went back several times when she was touring where I live. After I had met her about ten times over the course of perhaps four months I noticed a dramatic sea change in how the appointments were conducted. Previously all appointments which were all a half hour in duration finished on time or perhaps a few minutes over. Now appointments were running way over time sometimes by several hours. Worried that I was imposing myself on a couple of occasions I made an effort to leave early and on all times I was requested to stay longer. On another couple of occasions appointments spiralled into nights out drinking whereby I'd always be permitted to stay the night but on the understanding that nothing physical was going to happen. The confusing part was that I would never receive contact from her unless she was in my area excluding perhaps the odd text.
    I've started this thread to establish if this is normal to occur between a regular and an escort? Is it simply something that is done due to the boredom of touring or does she fancy me? I really hope its the latter.
    Just play the game buddy... and enjoy...

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Fitzy (11-07-15), irishdeltaforce (11-07-15), mr gear (11-07-15), Petros (11-07-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Just play the game buddy... and enjoy...
    Lol isn't life a game that's what makes it worth living
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    Clueless (11-07-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,746
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Lol isn't life a game that's what makes it worth living
    Jaysus Fitz... you turn up in the weirdest of places..

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Jaysus Fitz... you turn up in the weirdest of places..
    Fuck me I do , as long as I don't up end doing cuckold with n73 I will be ok , oh how's the the bald bloke with the cheap sunglasses doing , James I think Lucy still has a hot spot for you
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

    Rachel Divine (11-07-15), SophieX (11-07-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    When they keep checking their watch when with you, believe me, it ain't a good sign

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (12-07-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    260

    Default

    No it's definitely not normal as they usually have the hubbie to hang out with

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    You may have ended what was a nice little arrangement for you- you didn't mention whether you had any feelings for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    I started visiting escorts about a year ago. Had a fantastic time with the third escort I met so went back several times when she was touring where I live. After I had met her about ten times over the course of perhaps four months I noticed a dramatic sea change in how the appointments were conducted. Previously all appointments which were all a half hour in duration finished on time or perhaps a few minutes over. Now appointments were running way over time sometimes by several hours. Worried that I was imposing myself on a couple of occasions I made an effort to leave early and on all times I was requested to stay longer. On another couple of occasions appointments spiralled into nights out drinking whereby I'd always be permitted to stay the night but on the understanding that nothing physical was going to happen. The confusing part was that I would never receive contact from her unless she was in my area excluding perhaps the odd text.
    I've started this thread to establish if this is normal to occur between a regular and an escort? Is it simply something that is done due to the boredom of touring or does she fancy me? I really hope its the latter.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    973
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    All escorts want is your cash don't be fooling yourself
    simply put we want a shag without having to listening to crop
    they want the money
    everyone happy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •