Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sex Criminalisation Bill Is Before The Dáil Today

Reviews

Default The Sex Criminalisation Bill Is Before The Dáil Today

The Minister for The Interior is introducing her Child Grooming Bill before the Dáil today. This AFAIK contains the clause to criminalize the punter and destroy the sex worker.

http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/PR14000349

https://twitter.com/oireachtasnews

http://www.oireachtas.ie/documents/l...Flash-Dail.htm

The above is the live Dáil feed and the debate has not started yet!

BTW it's certain to pass!
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 10-07-15 at 10:57.
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Rafaella25 (11-07-15), Klittyliker (10-07-15), Melindablondey (10-07-15), Rachel Divine (10-07-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (10-07-15), The dirt bird (10-07-15), tom sand (10-07-15)

Reviews

Naturally I agree with aspects of it e.g. the child grooming prevention and protection for trafficked/coerced sex workers and I think any sane person would!
    But the criminalzation of consenting adults is just pure insanity!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Rafaella25 (11-07-15), Melindablondey (10-07-15), Petros (10-07-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (10-07-15), The dirt bird (10-07-15)

Reviews

if passed would it come in right away or maybe would it be 2016

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    if passed would it come in right away or maybe would it be 2016
    Firstly it will be passed, but AFAIK the original heads of the bill contained a provision that it would not come into operation until 3 months after the President signs it into law! Again, I am not certain on this!

Reviews

Chidren are still dying from 'Legal Highs', years after the Bill to close head shops and criminalize 'Legal Highs' was rushed through!
    Rushed legislation is bad legislation and easily challenged!

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Firstly it will be passed, but AFAIK the original heads of the bill contained a provision that it would not come into operation until 3 months after the President signs it into law! Again, I am not certain on this!
    The three months is too allow the Seanad debate it which they must do.in 90 days.
    The whips will not be allowing this I would think because of the summer recess.
    It could go to.President straight away if this happens. It's unusual for a justice bill to go back from Seanad it will just be a vote. They will be more interested in holidays now so time is only a few days maybe but it could be different.
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Theomegaman View Post
    The three months is too allow the Seanad debate it which they must do.in 90 days.
    The whips will not be allowing this I would think because of the summer recess.
    It could go to.President straight away if this happens. It's unusual for a justice bill to go back from Seanad it will just be a vote. They will be more interested in holidays now so time is only a few days maybe but it could be different.

So this is really seriously fucking serious!

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post

So this is really seriously fucking serious!
    it is for me as never see the same lady twice, whats guys like us to do

I don't think it's an all in bill today. I think.one part of it is being passed.
    It just means the rest will follow shortly. It seems to be dealing with a specific part today.
    Which is normally how a new bill being passed plays out.
    Last edited by Theomegaman; 10-07-15 at 12:14.
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

Reviews

This is not happening today. What is up today is a private members bill on the subject of grooming of children for sexual exploitation.

As usual the Librarian really hasn't a clue what is going on and reacts hysterically, as is his style. Because he is a muppet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast