Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Can't put trust in Reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default Can't put trust in Reviews

    It's all shite to be honest, at least some of us not afraid to leave honest reviews not leave good reviews even though the escort has false information displayed.
    One case recently is an Escort stating firstly she is Thai but of course she is anything but, but the guy should have mentioned this in the review to let others know but of course its the usual shite we see too often on here, very happy, very happy, very happy, what a load of crap

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    One case recently is an Escort stating firstly she is Thai but of course she is anything but, but the guy should have mentioned this in the review to let others know but of course its the usual shite we see too often on here, very happy, very happy, very happy, what a load of crap
    I think it is just a given unless the lady is actually Irish or British the nationality stated won't be their real nationality! Was this lady Asian? If not then I would say it was a bit of a stretch of the imagination!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    A lot of guys write reviews with their dicks I've met one or two twud Make u wonder. I wouldn't put awful often but I chose carefully have Ben lucky enough. An allmy reviews Wud b genuine
    Pull up your trousers it's all over

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Everyone's tastes are different - I might like something that someone else doesn't like. Then people have good days and off days. It you take all the factors into consideration one review for one could be totally different to for another.

    I recently had a conversation in the chat room with another punter. We had both seen the same lady - I had a brilliant time and she really looked after me while he said he didn't really enjoy his time with her.

    As we discussed this I realised that first off the appointments took place in different apartments in different cities. I saw her in a top class apartment whereas he saw her in what he described as a big of a kip! This can be a problem when a lady is touring.

    He also has different taste go me in what he likes. He admitted to being quite demanding in what he wanted. I don't ask for anything - just play it by ear. I booked for an hour - he only wanted 30 minutes.

    We were not comparing like for like IMO. While he may have thought I was being over generous to the lady I was only reflecting what I experienced at that apointment. I have since met the same lady and each time has been equally as good as the time I reviewed her.

    A lot has to do with how you click with the lady. If you both get on well and have time to get to know each other then I believe you will ultimately have a better time together resulting in a more flattering review.

    Sometimes I think guys expect to much out of an apointment - especially a 30 minute one so will inevitably come away disappointed.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (13-07-15), irishdeltaforce (11-07-15), liffey (13-07-15), spur (13-07-15), Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (13-07-15), The D Man (13-07-15)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    666
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    It's all shite to be honest, at least some of us not afraid to leave honest reviews not leave good reviews even though the escort has false information displayed.
    One case recently is an Escort stating firstly she is Thai but of course she is anything but, but the guy should have mentioned this in the review to let others know but of course its the usual shite we see too often on here, very happy, very happy, very happy, what a load of crap
    Any time recently I have mentioned in a review where an escort is actually from (e.g. this escort was actually from Hungary, not Denmark) this information was edited out by the mod. When I enquired why they replied it was because they considered the information too personal about the escort in question.

    The review system has many flaws.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    I would be good to see it mentioned in the review, you can still leave a good review and put unhappy with pictures and say you were disappointed as you were expecting to see an Asian girl, surely mods would not edit that out if you are being truthful and it will help other clients from wasting their time
    Last edited by Walshie; 11-07-15 at 15:25.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,711
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    I tend to follow certain reviewers and I disguard so many other reviews coz I just think they are just blowing smoke up someones hole. Most of the time I won't even read them coz its wasting my precious time.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (11-07-15), The dirt bird (11-07-15)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Jamescork is good reviewer, tells it how he sees it but he's been at it a long time

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (11-07-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Jamescork is good reviewer, tells it how he sees it but he's been at it a long time
    Thanks buddy... but I do still agree with Genie. I feel it better to review to enlighten the punter rather than please the girl...

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The best of country and city living combined
    Posts
    4,080
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Everyone's tastes are different - I might like something that someone else doesn't like. Then people have good days and off days. It you take all the factors into consideration one review for one could be totally different to for another.

    I recently had a conversation in the chat room with another punter. We had both seen the same lady - I had a brilliant time and she really looked after me while he said he didn't really enjoy his time with her.

    As we discussed this I realised that first off the appointments took place in different apartments in different cities. I saw her in a top class apartment whereas he saw her in what he described as a big of a kip! This can be a problem when a lady is touring.

    He also has different taste go me in what he likes. He admitted to being quite demanding in what he wanted. I don't ask for anything - just play it by ear. I booked for an hour - he only wanted 30 minutes.

    We were not comparing like for like IMO. While he may have thought I was being over generous to the lady I was only reflecting what I experienced at that apointment. I have since met the same lady and each time has been equally as good as the time I reviewed her.

    A lot has to do with how you click with the lady. If you both get on well and have time to get to know each other then I believe you will ultimately have a better time together resulting in a more flattering review.

    Sometimes I think guys expect to much out of an apointment - especially a 30 minute one so will inevitably come away disappointed.
    Agree 100% with this.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

    Petros (13-07-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •