Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: personalities you would like to meet from the boards

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    You could always pay a visit to Glasgow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    There was never a dull moment with her around. I hope she weathered this place well.

I've considered it on more than one occasion, I reckon she'd be a deadly buzz to go on the tear with.
    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Ya if I ever go to Glasgow I,d try to book her
    I am definitely considering meeting her in the future and perhaps grace the men of Glasgow a visit too!
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Catriona For This Useful Post:

tom sand (11-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    You are one of the last people I would like to meet ... Bottom 10!
    as always
    never any thing nice to say to me Rachel
    Morning

Its a beautiful day my car is back from servicing , heading into town for lunch shopping sale on in Vans Grafton street. To all the posters here your all mad but all have character and are different. It's the ones that spends so much time here I worry about its like there life maybe it's the alter ego I don't know or too much time probably. I suppose it can consume you and where you don't have control in the real world here allows that and makes you feel good.
    Either way your all mad I think it would spoil meeting some of you. Get out enjoy the day break it up. Laters people. Have a safe and beautiful day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	110957
    " Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Theomegaman For This Useful Post:

Flappy (11-07-15), MidlifeCrisis (11-07-15), Rachel Divine (11-07-15), The dirt bird (11-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Jibberjabber banned hey.........anyone know why

couldn't be arsed to check his name spelling btw......
    zomg I for one am shocked and appalled

...and surprised its taken so long!

alas he got what he wanted Im guessing

only question is how long for floki?
    Last edited by funlover12; 11-07-15 at 10:28.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    zomg I for one am shocked and appalled

...and surprised its taken so long!

alas he got what he wanted Im guessing

only question is how long for floki?
    Floki mentioned two weeks on the bullying thread, so probably that long, or a week for good behaviour?

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    As per usual Kate you only half read and half understand other peoples posts.
    I am of the opinion that Sophiex took offence to the word "tyke" I googled it and everywhere I read it was an offensive word and was used to hurt in my opinion. Your opinion of what the word means is just that, your opinion but we are all allowed are own opinion.
    If I call a girlfriend of mine " cunt" that is possibly ok because she knows I am joking with her. Now if I call you "cunt" that's an insult as I am not friends with you so you would be right to be offended.
    Ms Chambers called Sophiex a "tyke" and they are not friends so how can you think it was used in an affectionate or endearing way ?
    There was no problem with the "teach your grandma to suck eggs" comment the problem was with telling me to " dig her up" After I told Ms Chambers she was not long dead. ( I guess you missed that most important bit) if you feel it's ok to laugh at people who have recently lost a family member well then that's a true indication of your moral fibre and quite frankly I am disappointed I expected more from you.
    Have a good day.
    Still playing the victim? You're getting all worked up and got involved in an argument that had nothing to do with you? You were also very quick to give your opinions about others. Then you actually asked one or two guys to pm you their numbers so that you could meet up with them and "sort it out". If that's not threatening and abusive behaviour I don't know what is? For the life of me I don't understand why you haven't been banned already. You're a dirt bird alright.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamCatcher For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (11-07-15)

Reviews

the dirt bird, a very poor mans jj

versace : dunnes stores
    Last edited by funlover12; 11-07-15 at 11:31.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (11-07-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    As per usual Kate you only half read and half understand other peoples posts.
    I am of the opinion that Sophiex took offence to the word "tyke" I googled it and everywhere I read it was an offensive word and was used to hurt in my opinion. Your opinion of what the word means is just that, your opinion but we are all allowed are own opinion.
    If I call a girlfriend of mine " cunt" that is possibly ok because she knows I am joking with her. Now if I call you "cunt" that's an insult as I am not friends with you so you would be right to be offended.
    Ms Chambers called Sophiex a "tyke" and they are not friends so how can you think it was used in an affectionate or endearing way ?
    There was no problem with the "teach your grandma to suck eggs" comment the problem was with telling me to " dig her up" After I told Ms Chambers she was not long dead. ( I guess you missed that most important bit) if you feel it's ok to laugh at people who have recently lost a family member well then that's a true indication of your moral fibre and quite frankly I am disappointed I expected more from you.
    Have a good day.

Still didn't have that wank I see......

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (11-07-15), The dirt bird (11-07-15), Wolverine (11-07-15)

Thread closed.

Gone of topic to people giving each other nothing but grief.
    Time to quit it!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (11-07-15), MidlifeCrisis (11-07-15), Rachel Divine (11-07-15), Renatha Lopez (11-07-15), The dirt bird (11-07-15)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast