Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: well when you think about it

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default well when you think about it

    some guys say they dont like implants (tits ass and so on) but then actually when you show them a picture of a person you know to have implants (but the surgoen was very good and so its alot harder to tell) they fancy them not realising they are implants...

    so, for some of them their argument might be "its not natural, its not real, so I dont like It, its not the real them!"

    well if thats how they feel yet they just contradicted themselves by saying they liked the girl with fake tits/ass which I just showed them and fooled them into thinking it was real then.....well, it must mean they like it or dont mind but only if it tricks them so that they cant tell the difference!

    now, take that reasoning and apply it to a TS say, some of them look extremely attractive ESPECIALLY Laura Boldrini Ive seen the vids here, very hard to resist a meeting with one but I have so far...
    say your an ass man (or not) is it really so bad to take the plunge and fuck one if youre attracted but just have some block about it? If it was real life I could see the issue, but escorting is all about discretion and the only people knowing which you care about what they think would be you, this whole escorting thing is a fantasy and fucking a TS would be just another part of that fantasy world, that when you leave their place and go back to the real world it wears off real soon and in a number of ways didnt actually happen. now especially if youre one of those clients (realists) then you could try the TS thing and put it down to experience and FANTASY if you are shocked and dont want to remember it and 'cleanse' yourself of the experience if thats how you feel...a bit like your mom or someone you really dont/cant fancy popping into your head during sex or something

    anal sex with a girl would be a good first step to see if you might like a ts experience (or at least id start there first, get use to the new hole ) and ok maybe on to ts

    so with all that in mind, when you see an escort girl and you want to fuck her, propper animalic attraction! but then realise/or already know shes got a cock between her legs, what is it thats stopping you from doing it? excluding price (all ts are 150 minimum it seems)

    thread isnt actually about ts, its about physical attraction and the reality that with plastic surgery its starting to blur that line between plastic surgery and TS's and if youre attracted physically yet its fake (implants ect) why fuck or not!

    to the guys that are certain that they dont like/ do like fake tits/ass/face ect then considering what Ive said what ar your thoughts on my reasoning above and also how do TS's fit into your view of things with all Ive said in mind
    Last edited by funlover12; 08-07-15 at 13:26.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,737
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    some guys say they dont like implants (tits ass and so on) but then actually when you show them a picture of a person you know to have implants (but the surgoen was very good and so its alot harder to tell) they fancy them not realising they are implants...

    so, for some of them their argument might be "its not natural, its not real, so I dont like It, its not the real them!"

    well if thats how they feel yet they just contradicted themselves by saying they liked the girl with fake tits/ass which I just showed them and fooled them into thinking it was real then.....well, it must mean they like it or dont mind but only if it tricks them so that they cant tell the difference!

    now, take that reasoning and apply it to a TS say, some of them look extremely attractive ESPECIALLY Laura Boldrini Ive seen the vids here, very hard to resist a meeting with one but I have so far...
    say your an ass man (or not) is it really so bad to take the plunge and fuck one if youre attracted but just have some block about it? If it was real life I could see the issue, but escorting is all about discretion and the only people knowing which you care about what they think would be you, this whole escorting thing is a fantasy and fucking a TS would be just another part of that fantasy world, that when you leave their place and go back to the real world it wears off real soon and in a number of ways didnt actually happen. now especially if youre one of those clients (realists) then you could try the TS thing and put it down to experience and FANTASY if you are shocked and dont want to remember it and 'cleanse' yourself of the experience if thats how you feel...a bit like your mom or someone you really dont/cant fancy popping into your head during sex or something

    anal sex with a girl would be a good first step to see if you might like a ts experience (or at least id start there first, get use to the new hole ) and ok maybe on to ts

    so with all that in mind, when you see an escort girl and you want to fuck her, propper animalic attraction! but then realise/or already know shes got a cock between her legs, what is it thats stopping you from doing it? excluding price (all ts are 150 minimum it seems)

    thread isnt actually about ts, its about physical attraction and the reality that with plastic surgery its starting to blur that line between plastic surgery and TS's and if youre attracted physically yet its fake (implants ect) why fuck or not!

    to the guys that are certain that they dont like/ do like fake tits/ass/face ect then considering what Ive said what ar your thoughts on my reasoning above and also how do TS's fit into your view of things with all Ive said in mind
    I've no problem with fake boobs, felt loads (some are brilliant). Like the real thing some good, some not so good. But all natural boobs feel good if there is something to get hold of!

    Go fuck/be fucked by a transsexual and don't tell anyone. It will make you happy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    some guys say they dont like implants (tits ass and so on) but then actually when you show them a picture of a person you know to have implants (but the surgoen was very good and so its alot harder to tell) they fancy them not realising they are implants...

    so, for some of them their argument might be "its not natural, its not real, so I dont like It, its not the real them!"

    well if thats how they feel yet they just contradicted themselves by saying they liked the girl with fake tits/ass which I just showed them and fooled them into thinking it was real then.....well, it must mean they like it or dont mind but only if it tricks them so that they cant tell the difference!
    I think you've answered your own question there. I never understood how implants could warrant some of the opinionated horseshit I've heard. I've been with a few ladies (escorts and civvies) with implants and I never felt compelled to form an opinion one way or the other. Nice breast are nice, all a bit of silicone is going to do is add a little shape. I am however somewhat averse to larger than normal breasts. What's larger than normal? Don't know really, out of proportion I guess. For instance, if the lady's breasts are bigger than her head ... even VanGogh had a better sense of proportion than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post

    now, take that reasoning and apply it to a TS say, some of them look extremely attractive ESPECIALLY Laura Boldrini Ive seen the vids here, very hard to resist a meeting with one but I have so far...
    say your an ass man (or not) is it really so bad to take the plunge and fuck one if youre attracted but just have some block about it? If it was real life I could see the issue, but escorting is all about discretion and the only people knowing which you care about what they think would be you, this whole escorting thing is a fantasy and fucking a TS would be just another part of that fantasy world, that when you leave their place and go back to the real world it wears off real soon and in a number of ways didnt actually happen. now especially if youre one of those clients (realists) then you could try the TS thing and put it down to experience and FANTASY if you are shocked and dont want to remember it and 'cleanse' yourself of the experience if thats how you feel...a bit like your mom or someone you really dont/cant fancy popping into your head during sex or something
    <mamaJoke>
    Hmmmm .....
    </mamaJoke>

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post

    anal sex with a girl would be a good first step to see if you might like a ts experience (or at least id start there first, get use to the new hole ) and ok maybe on to ts

    so with all that in mind, when you see an escort girl and you want to fuck her, propper animalic attraction! but then realise/or already know shes got a cock between her legs, what is it thats stopping you from doing it? excluding price (all ts are 150 minimum it seems)
    As you say, it's all just a fantasy. Whatever gets you through the night. I don't know if smallHorn ever polled looking for statistics on how many clients have thought about/fantasized about sex with a TS but I reckon that poll would be full of crap unless it was truly anonymous. I've considered it. As you pointed out there's the likes of Laura Boldrini. She's absolutely gorgeous but at the end of the day, for me personally, I think cocks are a grotesque aberration. Unless it's my own, and even at that my emotions don't extend beyond irritated tolerance.

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    thread isnt actually about ts, its about physical attraction and the reality that with plastic surgery its starting to blur that line between plastic surgery and TS's and if youre attracted physically yet its fake (implants ect) why fuck or not!
    I guess it goes back to our nature as the more visually driven member of the species when it comes to sexuality and our ability/inability as individuals, learned or otherwise, to look (fnar fnar)beyond that.

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post

    to the guys that are certain that they dont like/ do like fake tits/ass/face ect then considering what Ive said what ar your thoughts on my reasoning above and also how do TS's fit into your view of things with all Ive said in mind
    I'm also curious ...
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 08-07-15 at 19:47.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,114
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    I still love natural busty girls and nice curvy figure
    Give respect get respect

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Casino De Monte-Carlo
    Posts
    13,408

    Default

    I don't get paid to think.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    so with all that in mind, when you see an escort girl and you want to fuck her, propper animalic attraction! but then realise/or already know shes got a cock between her legs, what is it thats stopping you from doing it? excluding price (all ts are 150 minimum it seems)

    thread isnt actually about ts, its about physical attraction and the reality that with plastic surgery its starting to blur that line between plastic surgery and TS's and if youre attracted physically yet its fake (implants ect) why fuck or not!
    Because I associate a penis with maleness and I don't find anything sexually attractive about a male.

    I would guess that most guys who take a fancy to attractive TS escorts book them primarily not because they 'happen' to have a cock but 'because' they have one ( as well as other attributes ).

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Because I associate a penis with maleness and I don't find anything sexually attractive about a male.

    I would guess that most guys who take a fancy to attractive TS escorts book them primarily not because they 'happen' to have a cock but 'because' they have one ( as well as other attributes ).
    Yup, you would guess.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Yup, you would guess.
    Being open-minded, I'm here to learn of course.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I don't get paid to think.
    good thing that
    Last edited by funlover12; 09-07-15 at 14:05.


  12. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Because I associate a penis with maleness and I don't find anything sexually attractive about a male.

    I would guess that most guys who take a fancy to attractive TS escorts book them primarily not because they 'happen' to have a cock but 'because' they have one ( as well as other attributes ).
    but heres the thing, you just did, but you consciously decided after you saw the cock its a male so then didnt despite fancying her (as you thought) and wanting to fuck her you thought "oh no theres a cock so no way!"
    Last edited by funlover12; 09-07-15 at 14:08.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •