Thread: How we all have such different views!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default How we all have such different views!

Seems to be some bitching again on the site but if there wasn't this place would be very dull. It got me thinking about how we all have such different points of view and this triggered my memory of my session yesterday with my Mistress. I spent 4 hours locked in her dog cage before I was taken out for my session. One of the things I was thinking about is the view I had (which was a bit blurred due to my hood), but I was looking through a cage, my head only a few inches from the floor while totally isolated waiting for my Mistress as I was craving her attention.

It to me is the most amazing sight to see my Mistress stand over me will she taunts me as I am locked in the cage. I wonder what does it feel like for my Mistress to look down on her slave in that position, if some else was there how would they view it? There are so many different possibilities just depending on who you are or where you are positioned.I could gladly spend all day every day in that cage waiting for a fleeting glimpse of my Mistress, I would stay there for as long as she wished.

How do you view the world? Do you wonder what it would be like to see out through someone else's eyes? Do you wonder what it would be like to look through my eyes? If you could see the world through some others eyes would the world be a better place?

Last edited by slavetoyou; 07-07-15 at 21:30. Reason: Just had to say thank you my Queen, I love being your slave

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available