Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: I will never trust a "no reviews" person again...

  1. #1

    Default I will never trust a "no reviews" person again...

    First time using this site, found a woman whose pictures were drop dead amazing. Despite my fear because of the no reviews, I took a shot at it because the pictures were apparently verified and I was told thats generally a good sign.

    Girl in the picture was A tall, thin, busty woman with nice legs and "27". Woman I saw when I showed up was short, chubby, and much smaller boobs and at least late 30s early 40s..

    Combine that with the fact that when I called the number, the person I spoke too spoke good english, and had a soft spoken voice. When I arrived, the person I got barely spoke any English, and told me her name was different from what was posted for when I call "next time", and when she opened the door she hid behind it until she closed it so that I would be "trapped" because I saw what she really looks like too late in there mind...

    But now I know, only go with girls who have reviews so I don't waste my time.
    Last edited by Madgar; 07-07-15 at 21:07.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madgar For This Useful Post:

    feargal (07-07-15), joggon (12-07-15), patmustard (08-07-15), Sexy_Jessica (08-07-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    south east
    Posts
    3,705
    Reviews
    130

    Default

    A lesson I learned a long time ago
    Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    699
    Reviews
    62

    Default

    no reviews allowed? NEXT !! I'm surprised that any escort that doesn't allow reviews has any clients!
    unless it's an established escort that has built up a large clients base and can opt out if she wants.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    your a dope, simples

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dan8808 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    699
    Reviews
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    your a dope, simples
    lesson learned my friend..even i I'm guilty of that offence from many moons ago !!

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madgar View Post

    But now I know, only go with girls who have reviews so I don't waste my time.
    Lesson learnt - welcome to E-I fella.

    I'm sure your next time will be much better
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madgar View Post
    First time using this site, found a woman whose pictures were drop dead amazing. Despite my fear because of the no reviews, I took a shot at it because the pictures were apparently verified and I was told thats generally a good sign.

    Girl in the picture was A tall, thin, busty woman with nice legs and "27". Woman I saw when I showed up was short, chubby, and much smaller boobs and at least late 30s early 40s..

    Combine that with the fact that when I called the number, the person I spoke too spoke good english, and had a soft spoken voice. When I arrived, the person I got barely spoke any English, and told me her name was different from what was posted for when I call "next time", and when she opened the door she hid behind it until she closed it so that I would be "trapped" because I saw what she really looks like too late in there mind...


    But now I know, only go with girls who have reviews so I don't waste my time.
    I'm not disputing your experience, or your right to be disappointed, but the bit I have highlighted I would like to question. How should she have greeted you at the door? When I open the door I always stand behind it, because I don't want my neighbour who may be in the hallway to see what I'm wearing. Is discretion not important?
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 07-07-15 at 21:32.

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (08-07-15), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (08-07-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (08-07-15), Sexy_Jessica (08-07-15), TiffanyTees (09-07-15), tom sand (09-07-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madgar View Post
    First time using this site, found a woman whose pictures were drop dead amazing. Despite my fear because of the no reviews, I took a shot at it because the pictures were apparently verified and I was told thats generally a good sign.

    Girl in the picture was A tall, thin, busty woman with nice legs and "27". Woman I saw when I showed up was short, chubby, and much smaller boobs and at least late 30s early 40s..

    Combine that with the fact that when I called the number, the person I spoke too spoke good english, and had a soft spoken voice. When I arrived, the person I got barely spoke any English, and told me her name was different from what was posted for when I call "next time", and when she opened the door she hid behind it until she closed it so that I would be "trapped" because I saw what she really looks like too late in there mind...

    But now I know, only go with girls who have reviews so I don't waste my time.
    it can be disheartening and i was fooled too but better to stay clear of those not allowing reviews as theres usually a very good reason

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Simpleton For This Useful Post:

    joggon (12-07-15)

  14. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I'm not disputing your experience, or your right to be disappointed, but the bit I have highlighted I would like to question. How should she have greeted you at the door? When I open the door I always stand behind it, because I don't want my neighbour who may be in the hallway to see what I'm wearing. Is discretion not important?
    I will agree with you there. The bigger concern was her also keeping her face down so her hair covered he face, because once I saw her face I could also tell her real age... Once i saw her face I knew it was time to back out.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Madgar For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (07-07-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madgar View Post
    I will agree with you there. The bigger concern was her also keeping her face down so her hair covered he face, because once I saw her face I could also tell her real age... Once i saw her face I knew it was time to back out.
    Personally I would rather a client leave at the start of the booking if he didn't feel I was what he wanted, than to go through with it and for there to be some kind of 'atmosphere'. Part of the reason why I enjoy doing this job is because the clients that come to see me are attracted to me in some way. Possibly not for my face as I don't show it, but attracted to the elements they can see and hopefully the whole package keeps that fire burning, but there are always going to be times when it's just not there. You can't please everyone all of the time as they say.

    I can't imagine how stressful it must be to work in a 'bait and switch' situation, knowing the person who you are with likely doesn't want to be with you. It wouldn't make for a very good booking on either side, unless the person is pleasantly surprised, but even then there is going to be a transition period, where they adjust.

    I wonder how many actually do this of their own accord and how many are put into the situation?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (08-07-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •