Thread: My Dirty Fantasy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default My Dirty Fantasy

You know the way some ladies really love the sex but don't speak English and have secretaries taking their calls for them.
    Well I would love if the secretary came into the room and stayed with us and translated to her with I wanted like 'now he's going to fuck you doggie' and she stands there watching us delightfully while rubbing her pussy wishing it was her.
    The thought of that really turns me on, love to meet any girls on here that speak no English, yous can even pretend not to speak it if you want

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

lildick (07-07-15), MR-LOVA (07-07-15)

Reviews

I'm sure that could be arranged.

Visiting a lady without any English, while it has the potential to be awkward, can be quite an interesting experience.

I remember one visit of mine... like that the lady hadn't much English, enough to direct me to her apartment, and that was about it. I asked her for a shower because I was able to walk rather than drive as is usual. Well.. she points to a towel in the bathroom for me, leaves for a bit, comes back while I'm showering, strips, joins me in the shower and proceeds to wash me like a baby all over.

I was definitely NOT expecting that, and it turned out to be quite a good visit in the end despite the language barrier.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post

Visiting a lady without any English, while it has the potential to be awkward, can be quite an interesting experience.

I remember one visit of mine... like that the lady hadn't much English, enough to direct me to her apartment, and that was about it. I asked her for a shower because I was able to walk rather than drive as is usual. Well.. she points to a towel in the bathroom for me, leaves for a bit, comes back while I'm showering, strips, joins me in the shower and proceeds to wash me like a baby all over.
    and said ^^^lady would be who! I'd love to visit her

I was definitely NOT expecting that, and it turned out to be quite a good visit in the end despite the language barrier.
    and who's the sexy lady !! I'd love to visit her !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post

only reason i want to see women that don't speak the English language is in the hope the secretary might stay in the room and talk to her,
    I would hope she might like seeing her friend getting one and would get off on it . Its the thing about her watching us that gets me off and me looking at her and her smiling delightfully while i'm servicing her friend,
    Last edited by Walshie; 07-07-15 at 20:25.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

MR-LOVA (07-07-15)