Thread: Science of the future.......the breakfast roll.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Science of the future.......the breakfast roll.

I got a breakfast roll earlier. I rarely do as I dont want to mess up my studiness. I never understand the thinking behind such a scientific endeavour. Personally I think mankind was invented easier. Many moons ago I touched onthe lost art of the kebab. Basically that they are so badly made you have to kick it up the road in front of you. Well, like a case of teh runs ,just when you think it cant get worse it does. The breakfast roll doesnt even get to the floor, it doesnt get anyway cause its in shit the moment you open it. Forget about eating this tripe. So I here to help all you breakfast roll makers and eaters.

First off put the beans in first cause they are runny and will run if put in on top. Then put the loose stuff like msuhrooms in cause they fall around easier. Then put the egg in cause the yolk will break and run down your trousers. Then (and this is the key), put the rashers in and they provide a sort of roof like pressure to prevent the runny and breaking stuff from running and breaking. After that you can put your shit in it or whatever else because it doesnt matter.

I know you can do it,
    Westside.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (06-07-15), tom sand (04-07-15)