Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor cyclists hehhehe

Blog Entries

Default Poor cyclists hehhehe

Its great that these clowns now have the law bracing down on their little baskets and handlebars. Its amazing that laws have to be made to enforce the obvious, in this instance ,cycling with due care as in not going through traffic lights and driving off the bloody footpath.

bring the laws on,
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Erm, not to be pedantic on an internet forum or anything, but no laws changed.

They've just bringing in on the spot fines. Which is probably less than could currently be imposed anyway by any guard who choose to prosecute based on road behavior offences. It's just now they don't have to bring you to court and it's less paperwork.

That said, it's all about enforcement, and I doubt we'll see a huge amount of that.

Love your inclusive attitude towards cyclists though, clear to see you've never ridden a bike anywhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Erm, not to be pedantic on an internet forum or anything, but no laws changed.

They've just bringing in on the spot fines. Which is probably less than could currently be imposed anyway by any guard who choose to prosecute based on road behavior offences. It's just now they don't have to bring you to court and it's less paperwork.

That said, it's all about enforcement, and I doubt we'll see a huge amount of that.

Love your inclusive attitude towards cyclists though, clear to see you've never ridden a bike anywhere.
    I have ridden bikes but switched to ones with engines on them. When I see tax payers money spent to ruin our roads and accommodate such an ignorant shower of cunts then I certainly become most inclusive.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I have ridden bikes but switched to ones with engines on them. When I see tax payers money spent to ruin our roads and accommodate such an ignorant shower of cunts then I certainly become most inclusive.

Westside.
    Ah, the road tax chestnut. So you're admitting to paying no more than €88 per year as an even more despised road user class (motorbike riders), when you would probably find that a large portion of cyclists ALSO own cars and pay road tax like everyone else.

But sure, in efforts of public order and efficiency, public health, take them all off their bikes and put them in cars. I can't see that causing any problems....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

bollocks (05-07-15), bumleg (05-07-15), DreamCatcher (04-07-15), The Libertarian (04-07-15)

Reviews

There's no excuse for cyclists acting the bollocks, but they are a particularly vulnerable group of road users! These laws need to be used with common sense!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    There's no excuse for cyclists acting the bollocks, but they are a particularly vulnerable group of road users! These laws need to be used with common sense!
    Becoming extinct I'm afraid. I give it another 10 years at the most.

Blog Entries

WHAT you have never DOUBLE UP on a BIKE ............lol

Sorry its the HEAT you know it get us GIRLS very hot under the mmmmm

licks Tiff xx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

How do they plan to enforce it, not like bikes have reg plates

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    How do they plan to enforce it, not like bikes have reg plates
    Guard stops you, name and address, fine issued in post I imagine.

Like speed fines before penalty points, but no license impact.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its great that these clowns now have the law bracing down on their little baskets and handlebars. Its amazing that laws have to be made to enforce the obvious, in this instance ,cycling with due care as in not going through traffic lights and driving off the bloody footpath.

bring the laws on,
    Westside.
    so you want them to cycle on the footpath or cars to drive on it?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (04-07-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast