Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women with small children and babies............

Blog Entries

Red face Women with small children and babies............

Now I get it. I do. I get it that women are natural mothers and lovers of kids etc etc. Thats fine but whats with the stupid compliments and silly faces? Do you not feel like a retard when you make stupid faces and wave like a spastic at the child? Thats precisely what you look like, a spastic and the child would be the first to tell you if they could talk. I mean when do you see the child making faces back at you? Ah the child laughs. I wonder why the child laughs? Because you have the gift of touching a little ones soul? Nope, they laugh because they think you look like a fuckin idiot thats why.

What about compliments? Jaysus, every child has his uncle Harrys ears or eyes? The child isnt even developed ffs. Why not just say the truth and save the childs ribs and Uncle Harrys confusion but stating the truth as in ,the child looks like.............a child. You wouldnt mind it but its always the things you cant compare on these compliments. I mean no woman will say "oh look, he has his Uncle Harrys balls".

would you not agree with me here?
    Westside.

Blog Entries

I don't do that and a train is a train and not a choo choo etc. However... even adults laugh at my turkey impression! gobble, gobble, gobble!

You have such a heavy heart huny,
    Laughter is music for the sole, and brings joy to the world
    To see a child laughing is so infectious, and what ever creates that is worth every second of looking foolish.
    I wonder sometimes if you are not Benjamin Buttton. (a movie I loved by the way)

xx
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (04-07-15), Melindablondey (06-07-15), Rigger (05-07-15), The dirt bird (04-07-15), tom sand (04-07-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    You have such a heavy heart huny,
    Laughter is music for the sole, and brings joy to the world
    To see a child laughing is so infectious, and what ever creates that is worth every second of looking foolish.
    I wonder sometimes if you are not Benjamin Buttton. (a movie I loved by the way)

xx
    but my point is they are laughing at the woman who looks like a retard making faces and waving. Stop and watch next time a woman does it and you will feel the deep deep sense of shame and despair creep through your soul.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I don't do that and a train is a train and not a choo choo etc. However... even adults laugh at my turkey impression! gobble, gobble, gobble!
    I think this is how profanity was invented. By some child ya know. The woman makes faces and the childs tries to say something.............burp,ffffff, .angfubeqg;onq ah fuck off!

Westside.

And my point is ,, they are laughing ,,, who cares..

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    but my point is they are laughing at the woman who looks like a retard making faces and waving. Stop and watch next time a woman does it and you will feel the deep deep sense of shame and despair creep through your soul.

Westside.
    Last edited by amylove69; 04-07-15 at 08:41.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (06-07-15), tom sand (04-07-15)

Blog Entries

And my point is ,, they are laughing who cares..
    My point is who ends up the baby?

ahhhhhhh wise westicle,
    Westside.

Me thinks it is you, to have such shame for such things and for others doing it,

My point is who ends up the baby?

ahhhhhhh wise westicle,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Me thinks it is you, to have such shame for such things and for others doing it,
    Oh the shame , oh the shame............ Thats why I like dogs and cats.

Westside.

Blog Entries

I think this is how profanity was invented. By some child ya know. The woman makes faces and the childs tries to say something.............burp,ffffff, .angfubeqg;onq ah fuck off!

Westside.
    Little people are inquisitive and love being given attention most of the time. When they are very little they rely on instinct a lot and a friendly sound is usually greeted with a smile and a gurgle. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. In reverse if you clap your hands out of the blue right next to a little baby, it would instinctively cry and think it was in danger.

What I'm getting at is it's more about establishing boundaries and the adult is trying to let them know they are safe with them and they won't hurt them. They are very vulnerable little people and have to rely on trust a lot. Such a shame so many adults abuse that trust.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

casman (04-07-15), Melindablondey (06-07-15)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast