Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Women with small children and babies............

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Now I get it. I do. I get it that women are natural mothers and lovers of kids etc etc. Thats fine but whats with the stupid compliments and silly faces? Do you not feel like a retard when you make stupid faces and wave like a spastic at the child? Thats precisely what you look like, a spastic and the child would be the first to tell you if they could talk. I mean when do you see the child making faces back at you? Ah the child laughs. I wonder why the child laughs? Because you have the gift of touching a little ones soul? Nope, they laugh because they think you look like a fuckin idiot thats why.

What about compliments? Jaysus, every child has his uncle Harrys ears or eyes? The child isnt even developed ffs. Why not just say the truth and save the childs ribs and Uncle Harrys confusion but stating the truth as in ,the child looks like.............a child. You wouldnt mind it but its always the things you cant compare on these compliments. I mean no woman will say "oh look, he has his Uncle Harrys balls".

would you not agree with me here?
    Westside.
    You really need to get out a bit more and get more of a perspective on things. And to think that you were exercising your judgment as a Mod here at one stage !

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

Kenton (06-07-15), Ladyvonteese (07-07-15), Melindablondey (06-07-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    When you have children you'll understand
    Ill buy another dog thanks.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    You really need to get out a bit more and get more of a perspective on things. And to think that you were exercising your judgment as a Mod here at one stage !
    Didnt take much exercising tbh. I mean look at you? What effort of exercising judgement would a person ever need?

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ill buy another dog thanks.

Westside.
    Good man, doesn't sound like you have the faculties to look after a child
    Last edited by Kenton; 07-07-15 at 10:06.
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234