Thread: Yoga pants

Reviews

Default Yoga pants

Looking for a lady in the Limerick area that provides gfe and has yoga pants or some other sort of tight fitting pants. Gym wear would be ideal. Please pm me if interested.

Blog Entries

Hi honey

I am in Limerick and still have availability to meet clean sexy fun people from Monday till Friday morning for those looking for Limerick and a bloody good time for both parties. I will also have all my other tour dates and cities up tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled guys for the love of leggings, or just some hot sexy fun and games which is a hell of a lot of fun for us both.

I am always in my leggings/yoga pants in my private life since receiving all the attention when wearing them out so I make sure I have always a few pairs with me when I am on tour too for the guys who love them as much as I do. So here is just one of the pair I will be bringing with me on tour over the next few weeks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twitter Hotmaturesexy  ladyvontease.com leggings  67.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	110734Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twitter Hotmaturesexy  ladyvontease.com leggings  36.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	110735 Double click the image to enlarge photos

Hope you find what you are looking for and have a great time if you are looking for someone a little different honey

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 04-07-15 at 11:09.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view