Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Tampering with time is not the same as blowing a Genie tom, the costs are a lot higher than a mouthful of splurge. Every pebble dropped in the sea of time sends out its changes in multitudinous waves. One must be cautious.
    very well jiberjabber
    i wish i had one for my life

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    call it game of thrones
    feck Im a genus, listen to how that would roll off the tongue "do you want a game of thrones?"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

tom sand (02-07-15)

Reviews

Tampering with time is not the same as blowing a Genie tom, the costs are a lot higher than a mouthful of splurge. Every pebble dropped in the sea of time sends out its changes in multitudinous waves. One must be cautious.
    ok then, grab a copy of 50 shades of grey and bring it back with you and an abacus to count your millions

Reviews

call it game of thrones
    And where do you thinks E̶l̶v̶i̶s̶ ̶K̶e̶n̶n̶e̶d̶y̶ George RR Martin got that name? Every time I change it, some cunt decides to steal it for something or other. It's like there's no originality left any more, no matter how many times I do it.

Reviews

ok then, grab a copy of 50 shades of grey and bring it back with you and an abacus to count your millions
    Nobody could have foresaw that shit. 50 shades is as old as the Marquee De Sade. James Spader is spinning in his grave. In a multitude of parallel realities. Of course there's also a few parallel realities where 'The Secretary' is the equivalent of 50 shades so James shouldn't get too uppity. The prick.

Reviews

you wear a neon green suit with question marks on it dont you

Reviews

Nobody could have foresaw that shit. 50 shades is as old as the Marquee De Sade. James Spader is spinning in his grave. In a multitude of parallel realities. Of course there's also a few parallel realities where 'The Secretary' is the equivalent of 50 shades so James shouldn't get too uppity. The prick.
    50 shades the movie gets a bad wrap, it was decent enough though...good even.
    Last edited by funlover12; 02-07-15 at 23:56.

Reviews

50 shades the movie gets a bad wrap, it was decent enough though...good even.
    I'm not biting, go fish.

Reviews

I'm not biting, go fish.
    Im not messing, it was a good movie, I was surprised tbh after all the complaints about it. thats usual in my experience. the more hype the worse in my exp. don don don don..dont believe the hype...

Reviews

Im not messing, it was a good movie, I was surprised tbh after all the complaints about it. thats usual in my experience. the more hype the worse in my exp. don don don don..dont believe the hype...
    Are you sure you're not just attributing value to something because it exceeded your low expectations? Either ways, I'll not be taking movie recommendations from you until your period is over.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

tom sand (03-07-15)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast