Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Thread: When itís all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?

  1. #1

    Default When itís all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?

    When itís all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
    Visit my new website: www.beautifulirishella.com

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Ella For This Useful Post:

    jekyl (02-07-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,708
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    You mean are we full if sh*t then yes. We all exagerate the truth at some stage like last year me prize winning cucumbers were 16" in length. Now doesn't that make ur eyes water.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (02-07-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    When all is said and done, it really won't matter anymore.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    If you do have a 16 inch cucumber it for sure would make anyones eyes water. Loll

    So do you. Loll xx

    Lady Von Teese



    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    You mean are we full if sh*t then yes. We all exagerate the truth at some stage like last year me prize winning cucumbers were 16" in length. Now doesn't that make ur eyes water.
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    zilch (02-07-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,708
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    If you do have a 16 inch cucumber it for sure would make anyones eyes water. Loll

    So do you. Loll xx

    Lady Von Teese
    Well if you were pie eyed and seeing double it could well stretch to 16" loll.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Last edited by tom sand; 02-07-15 at 23:59.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (03-07-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I invented time travel. And chess.

    Someday soon I'm going to travel back and change the name of chess to something else ... just like the last few times I travelled back and changed it from something else.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (03-07-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    I invented time travel. And chess.

    Someday soon I'm going to travel back and change the name of chess to something else ... just like the last few times I travelled back and changed it from something else.
    you have the power of time travel
    and thats what you do with it
    chess

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Ella View Post
    When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
    Yes but I suspect most people are guilty of this. Also responsibilities have a part to play here.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •