Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping with girls....?

Default Sleeping with girls....?

Wouldn't it be great if girls charged a reasonable rate for just sleeping with someone for a few hours...?

It's not good sleeping on your own a lot. More often than not I even pretend there's a girl there with me.

There's something so nice and primitive about sleeping with someone of the other gender and the girl doesn't have to do anything at all... I wish this could be an option...

Blog Entries

Nothing wrong with what you are asking for but I'm not sure here is the place to find it!

3. Default

Funnily enough sleeping seems to be something i can do on my own, i dont need anyone else there for that, i have the experience i need to get the job done.

Sucking my cock on the other hand...
    "Say hi to your mother for me ok"

Lan

Reviews

Girls wouldn't charge a lower rate as it's technically their time your paying for. Anything else that happens is between consenting adults. Maybe you should try adultfriendfinder or some website like that.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lan78902000 View Post
    Funnily enough sleeping seems to be something i can do on my own, i dont need anyone else there for that, i have the experience i need to get the job done.
    Yeah, count yourself lucky... Who wants to share their bed?

There is nothing like a great big cool yet snug bed all to yourself, nodody else taking up all the room, sweating, snoring, farting* etc

* I joke not, many a moons ago I had a fella who used to fart in his sleep... Great big loud ones in succession at 3 in the morning. Lovely looking thing, but FFS, I had to get rid of him... Can't be having that.

Reviews

chin up man

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if girls charged a reasonable rate for just sleeping with someone for a few hours...?

It's not good sleeping on your own a lot. More often than not I even pretend there's a girl there with me.

There's something so nice and primitive about sleeping with someone of the other gender and the girl doesn't have to do anything at all... I wish this could be an option...
    Its no fun though continually mounting the pillow all the time must cost u a fortune buying pillowcases

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

There is nothing like a great big cool yet snug bed all to yourself, nodody else taking up all the room, sweating, snoring, farting* etc

* I joke not, many a moons ago I had a fella who used to fart in his sleep... Great big loud ones in succession at 3 in the morning. Lovely looking thing, but FFS, I had to get rid of him... Can't be having that.
    Sorry Patricia, I’ll get me coat but thanks for use of the bed anyhows . To much fast food I guess back in those days. But you were a fair hand at it to as I recall. They used to train sniffer dogs in your gaff after you had a few curry’s to train them to ignore all other scents. I barely made it out alive many’s the night.

And what’s with all the scatter cushions?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

did he hold ure head under duvet when he did it

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Its no fun though continually mounting the pillow all the time must cost u a fortune buying pillowcases
    what about the price of tissues durind the olympic games or are your socks rock solid by now ex peee.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast