Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have to LOL at Enda Kenny,

Blog Entries

Thumbs down I have to LOL at Enda Kenny,

We will work with our partners to stamp out IS. What a stupid cunt. Stamp them out with what? Doesnt this retard realise he is encouraging IS to carry out an atrocity here? This clown is by far the biggest twat that ever existed. I mean you have the navy on the med saving people crossing. What the fuck will they do if they come under attack? We are not a war faring nation, have no experience in war and would get our asses handed to us. Thats why Michael Collins used guerilla warfare against the brits. FFS if there ever was a war here or an attack on here sports shops would have a sale on hurleys.

stupid cunt,
    Westside.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Larrii (01-07-15), xagerate (01-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    We will work with our partners to stamp out IS. What a stupid cunt. Stamp them out with what? Doesnt this retard realise he is encouraging IS to carry out an atrocity here? This clown is by far the biggest twat that ever existed. I mean you have the navy on the med saving people crossing. What the fuck will they do if they come under attack? We are not a war faring nation, have no experience in war and would get our asses handed to us. Thats why Michael Collins used guerilla warfare against the brits. FFS if there ever was a war here or an attack on here sports shops would have a sale on hurleys.

stupid cunt,
    Westside.
    You got that right

Reviews

The navy ship In the Med. won't be attacked by anything significant.
    Libya is full of ragtag militias too busy posturing at each other to be worried what's at sea.The traffickers are only happy to see these navy ships rescuing their human cargo .Probably encourages others to pass through their hands.
    The possibility of an atrocity in Ireland by a juvenile loved up on Allah could never be fully discounted but other countries would more likely be first in the firing line.

Reviews

We could send these guys over lead by Enda Kenny(FAMOUS FIVE) to sort out IS.
    They will be safe as IS won't shoot muppets,
    Last edited by Walshie; 01-07-15 at 09:50.

stupid cunt,
    Westside.
    Can't understand it myself, unless he wants to send in the Rangers and let those boys do some counter insurgency in Iraq n Syria but I can't see that happening, I'm sure he meant through stopping further radicalisation of Muslim youth but he should of said that instead of fighting talk
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Reviews

stupid cunt,
    Westside.
    Enda isn't to be messed with!
    He even has a no junk mail sticker on his letterbox I heard

stupid cunt,
    Westside.
    Stupid, factually incorrect post.

9. Default

stupid cunt,
    Westside.
    Right on the money Westside this brainless geebag has had his head stuck up the german chancellors ass for such a long time now that he's decided to make it a place of permanent residence.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HexaFIT966 View Post
    Right on the money Westside this brainless geebag has had his head stuck up the german chancellors ass for such a long time now that he's decided to make it a place of permanent residence.
    The EU allows free moment of people.
    Anyone who is totally fed up with Enda should immediately avail of the above and move to Greece , to find out how to really manage a country's affairs.
    For those a little short in the upstairs department, the preceding paragraph is an example of sarcasm.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (01-07-15), willie wacker (01-07-15)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    The EU allows free moment of people.
    Anyone who is totally fed up with Enda should immediately avail of the above and move to Greece , to find out how to really manage a country's affairs.
    For those a little short in the upstairs department, the preceding paragraph is an example of sarcasm.
    For the purpose of avoiding any confusion I'm actually backing up the opening comment of this thread. Enda kenny will be remembered as the greatest A* hole to ever hold a term of office in Irish political history. He cashed in the sovereignty of the Irish people, like a stack of chips at a roulette table and whether you want to hear it or not that will be his legacy. Thanks to "der fuhrer" every man, woman and child in this Country is now economically enslaved for decades to come. So I'm afraid to say there's no hint of sarcasm here.
    Last edited by HexaFIT966; 01-07-15 at 19:04.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast