Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I had my first time yesterday

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnfox View Post
    To avoid awkwardness probably best to visit someone with many reviews, uses the forum and is fluent in english (: Did you leave a review?
    no should I?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by webspinner93 View Post
    Let me just start of with that it was not my first time having sex , just the first time paying for it.

I recently just ended a four year relationship so I decided to try out one of the girls in Dublin for the first time.
    Was really nervous I did not know what to do or say when I got there.

So anyways I arrive , Girl is stunning no doubt. She has very little english so it is hard to communicate. I am standing there blubbering like an idiot saying hi what do we do now . She says shower , fine I get in shower.

Then when I am ready I walk into bedroom and she just looks at me smiling and it was really awkward. I didnt know what to say or do and it seemed like it was her first time to , all though from her reviews thats not true.

We ended up having sex and it was great I guess but the experience has kind of put me off doing this again. It just seemed like she was more nervous then I was and I think I needed to be guided through the whole thing for my first time.

Should I try again or am I doomed to that awkwardness every time lol
    Well done on your first time bud. As others have said choose a lady that is well reviewed and posts here. You will get an idea

of what they are like and whether you would like to meet them. Also you can pm them. When sending pms don't send them

loads as that can be seen as time wasting by them. As for leaving reviews some lads do some don't. They can help lads decide

whether to visit a lady or not. Now that you have had your first time there is no escape

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Well done on your first time bud. As others have said choose a lady that is well reviewed and posts here. You will get an idea

of what they are like and whether you would like to meet them. Also you can pm them. When sending pms don't send them

loads as that can be seen as time wasting by them. As for leaving reviews some lads do some don't. They can help lads decide

whether to visit a lady or not. Now that you have had your first time there is no escape
    yeah I keep looking on who to pick next lol , my bank account is going to hate me by the end of the month !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to webspinner93 For This Useful Post:

The D Man (01-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by webspinner93 View Post
    yeah I keep looking on who to pick next lol , my bank account is going to hate me by the end of the month !!
    You're gonna make a glutton of yourself!
    You will squeeze in as many as you can,then be soured by the whole thing when you look at your bank balance.
    Take it slow and enjoy EVERYTHING the site has to offer.

January=Blonde
    February=Brunette
    March=A tall lady
    April=Redhead (If you are brave and wanna treat yourself)
    May=A Black lady
    June=Asian Lady
    July=Eastern European
    August=Petite Lady
    September=Dianaxxx
    October=A Domme Lady
    November=A mature lady
    December=Dianaxxx again (Too sexy) and one other Xmas treat ..........possibly a duo

Don't make a pig of yourself......enjoy .

Reviews

my first time was horrendous compared to yours. wouldn't let me touch her and told me a had to come when i was only there for 15 mins. so don't let it deter you, just get better at picking girls

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    my first time was horrendous compared to yours. wouldn't let me touch her and told me a had to come when i was only there for 15 mins. so don't let it deter you, just get better at picking girls
    that sounds bad lol

Like everybody said, persevere and don't get discouraged. Next time you'll be going in with a bit more knowledge and a bit less nerves so that will improve the experience to!
    LIMERICK 1st-3rd March inclusive
    CALL 085 774 3360

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aoife For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (01-07-15)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aoife View Post
    Like everybody said, persevere and don't get discouraged. Next time you'll be going in with a bit more knowledge and a bit less nerves so that will improve the experience to!
    thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12