View Poll Results: Professional photo shoots VS Selfies?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Selfies

    44 67.69%
  • Professional photo shoot

    13 20.00%
  • No preference

    8 12.31%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: POLL: Professional photo shoots or selfies?

  1. Default POLL: Professional photo shoots or selfies?

    IMO Selfies are way better! But most escorts use professional photo shoots despite seflies being much cheaper and a lot less hassle. Am I the only one?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnfox View Post
    IMO Selfies are way better! But most escorts use professional photo shoots despite seflies being much cheaper and a lot less hassle. Am I the only one?

    Some professional photographers need a course in photoshop. Some ladies photos are so over photo shopped that you know that lady does not look like that. I have seen threads on here about amazing photos blah! blah! and the ladies skin is different colours or parts of her body are clearly missing to make them look curvier.

    So in answer Selfies are probably better as the other ones are pure shite.

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    circumcised guy (28-06-15), fiatpunter (29-06-15), irishdeltaforce (29-06-15), Klittyliker (28-06-15), Ladyvonteese (03-07-15), spur (28-06-15), The dirt bird (28-06-15), Theomegaman (01-07-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Some professional photographers need a course in photoshop. Some ladies photos are so over photo shopped that you know that lady does not look like that. I have seen threads on here about amazing photos blah! blah! and the ladies skin is different colours or parts of her body are clearly missing to make them look curvier.

    So in answer Selfies are probably better as the other ones are pure shite.
    Oil portraits are the way to go.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (30-06-15), Kenton (30-06-15), Escort AdvertiserSonyaxx (03-07-15)

  6. #4

    Default

    If each escort would include one selfie or "real picture" it would be good.
    some of the photo shops are so obvious and fake it's a shame.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gummybear For This Useful Post:

    burstn (29-06-15), jjf (01-07-15), The dirt bird (28-06-15), Theomegaman (01-07-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gummybear View Post
    If each escort would include one selfie or "real picture"
    Please define the definition of "real picture".
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,475
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Selfies, at least they are honest

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (28-06-15), Theomegaman (01-07-15), Escort AdvertiserYoungIrishGirl (29-06-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    I haven't had a professional photo shoot yet, to scared to, want to look like me in the pictures.
    ~*~*~ English BBW ~*~*~

    IN CORK THIS WEEK with BBW_Cora for unforgettable threesum experiences too!!

    Follow me on twitter http://mobile.twitter.com/EnglishEmilyBBW

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    I haven't had a professional photo shoot yet, to scared to, want to look like me in the pictures.
    A good photographer can easily capture the "real you" - it's not a case of being scared - you just need to do your research do as to find a good photographer.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Professional photos all the way, as long as there is little or no photo-shopping.

    Most selfies on here are fakes anyway
    釘e yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    alot of escort pictures on here are photoshopped and when you get there and see them in person they look nothing like the pictures, at least with natural pictures you know the score
    Last edited by Genie in a Bottle; 29-06-15 at 10:18.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    fiatpunter (29-06-15), Theomegaman (01-07-15), Escort AdvertiserYoungIrishGirl (29-06-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •